Region 3AAA

Dadof23

7 hours ago, FootballFan51 said:

What 3 seed is more likely to win, Cleveland @ Cookeville or Rhea Co @ East Ham? 

I will say Cleveland is more likely to win. I think East Hamilton is a tough out, as long as Madison Hayes can stay out of foul trouble. 

I am scared of Cleveland to be honest.  It’s hard to beat a team 3 times in a row.  They know us and how we play and they are a solid team.  It will be a good game.  Hopefully everyone is recovered from the Flu and we will be at 100%.  Since it is a home game I think we have an advantage but I wouldn’t be shocked for this game to come down to the wire.

1 hour ago, LadyCavsFan said:

I am scared of Cleveland to be honest.  It’s hard to beat a team 3 times in a row.  They know us and how we play and they are a solid team.  It will be a good game.  Hopefully everyone is recovered from the Flu and we will be at 100%.  Since it is a home game I think we have an advantage but I wouldn’t be shocked for this game to come down to the wire.

They are solid and they are young...

1 hour ago, Dadof23 said:

White County has lost 6 of 7.  Something is just not right in Sparta.

I have said it all year.  Their record was inflated due to playing nobody before a Christmas.   They play in the verge of out of control too often.   And Mia gets in foul trouble almost every game.  Different team when she is on bench.  That doesn’t mean they aren’t good.  The things they got away with the first half of the year they obviously haven’t been able to do with better competition.   They are still a good team and they will play Bradley tough.  

1 hour ago, FootballFan51 said:

Good article I found online about the Region opening round matchups. White County certainly has some quality players on their roster. Also, it says that White County has a winning record (9-7) vs Bradley Central, although they are 1-4 vs Reuter.

http://clevelandbanner.com/stories/locals-ready-to-tip-off-region-action,94815

Good read. I'm sure there's not many teams that have played Bradley at least 16 times can claim a winning record against them. I believe Smiddy's last game was against White County. White County won that sub state matchup. We also beat Bradley the next year AT Bradley in the substate by about 30. Bradley had Geren and Redmon then. Good memories. I'm not sure tonight will be a good memory though. Haha. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 85warrior said:

Good read. I'm sure there's not many teams that have played Bradley at least 16 times can claim a winning record against them. I believe Smiddy's last game was against White County. White County won that sub state matchup. We also beat Bradley the next year AT Bradley in the substate by about 30. Bradley had Geren and Redmon then. Good memories. I'm not sure tonight will be a good memory though. Haha. 

It wasn't that long ago that WC won at Bradley @85warrior.  I wish this was easier to get to in coacht but on game days you can look at the history between the two schools.   Looks like it was 2015.

https://coacht.com/tennessee/inside/game.cfm?eventid=609876

• Upvote 1