Region 7 AA Tournament...who ya got?

RealisticFan45

20 hours ago, Tez2319 said:

Yea obion tried a zone, it didn’t work! They had a zone box in one on Miller! She scored 19 still and our freshman & sophomore post had double doubles we won by 32. We are playing much better since that Christmas tournament! Crockett here we come! 

Junk defenses like that rarely work especially against such a talented team as SS.  They would have been better served running a straight 2-3 and hoping for a bad shooting night.  Obion is probably not quick enough to close out on shooters out of 2-3.  Crockett may be able to. That would be my strategy.   Going to be a good one, but if I were betting the game, I would go SS by 8.

17 minutes ago, BullShark said:

Junk defenses like that rarely work especially against such a talented team as SS.  They would have been better served running a straight 2-3 and hoping for a bad shooting night.  Obion is probably not quick enough to close out on shooters out of 2-3.  Crockett may be able to. That would be my strategy.   Going to be a good one, but if I were betting the game, I would go SS by 8.

I am ready for a great game! I hope we can pulling it out! Hopefully we can stay hot, 16 games in a row. Maybe we can carry it 21 games in a row & bring West Tn that gold ball! Of course one step at a time! Crockett County will have our full attention tonight! 

32 minutes ago, BullShark said:

What I would do. GC played 2-3 second half and slowed them down enough to beat them.