Region 7 AA Tournament...who ya got?

RealisticFan45

1 hour ago, Tez2319 said:

Westview won on a last second shot 2 win as time expires smh should have been an over the back by the big girl on a offensive rebound! Lexington was in the bonus! Great game! Tough lost Lexington 

If she would have went for the rebound instead of boxing out so hard she might have got that call. They hardly call it nowdays. Too many girls nowdays concentrate so hard boxing out and don’t rebound. Great game by both teams. I don’t think anybody thought Lexington would be able to play with Westview. 

Just now, AllVolHere said:

If she would have went for the rebound instead of boxing out so hard she might have got that call. They hardly call it nowdays. Too many girls nowdays concentrate so hard boxing out and don’t rebound. Great game by both teams. I don’t think anybody thought Lexington would be able to play with Westview. 

Yea that is true, they was looking to box big girl out! Instead of rebounding! It was a good game 

Just got in from Dyersburg and witnessed 2 pretty good games. SS has 3 scorers who can light it up and get some help with the other areas of the game from the supporting cast. Their freshman is going to be a beast before it's all said and done. Westview was in a dog fight and pulled it out as time expired. I don't understand the logic of Lexington's coach to let Westview have the last shot in regulation in a tie game in the 4th quarter. I wouldn't called a foul on WV's big girl either. The girl boxing out didn't even attempt to rebound. If I remember correctly Lexington had like 3 fouls to give. Westview should have never got a shot off in regulation. After tomorrow's night battle between Gibson County and Greenfield in Single A @ UTM, there should be another battle in Dyersburg (i believe Wednesday night). The 1 seeds held serve in Region 7A and 7AA. This is what it's about. Realistically, all 4 could make it to the Boro. Good games on tap the rest of the week. 

40 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

Just got in from Dyersburg and witnessed 2 pretty good games. SS has 3 scorers who can light it up and get some help with the other areas of the game from the supporting cast. Their freshman is going to be a beast before it's all said and done. Westview was in a dog fight and pulled it out as time expired. I don't understand the logic of Lexington's coach to let Westview have the last shot in regulation in a tie game in the 4th quarter. I wouldn't called a foul on WV's big girl either. The girl boxing out didn't even attempt to rebound. If I remember correctly Lexington had like 3 fouls to give. Westview should have never got a shot off in regulation. After tomorrow's night battle between Gibson County and Greenfield in Single A @ UTM, there should be another battle in Dyersburg (i believe Wednesday night). The 1 seeds held serve in Region 7A and 7AA. This is what it's about. Realistically, all 4 could make it to the Boro. Good games on tap the rest of the week. 

I agree! She coached a great game! But at the end I am fouling, I think they(Lexington) had 2 or 3 fouls to give! All the girl had to do was grab the rebound, or go for the rebound and you was heading to the free throw line with 1 second left in the game.

Also 7A I have Greenfield upsetting Gibson Co in a nail biter! Not really a upset because Greenfield is the Defending Class A champs! Gibson County has been getting all the coverage this year. I feel Greenfield has been overlooked if you will! I think both teams still will make it to Murfreesboro! 

16 minutes ago, Tez2319 said:

Yes sir! Who do you have winning? And why? 

I really don't know who wins this game... I did not get to see the Westview/Lexington game although I did hear about it. I did get to watch South Side beat Crockett in impressive fashion. I would venture to say that South Side is playing their best basketball of the season right now. Westview has two buzzer beater wins in Dyersburg's gym just in the past few weeks. It's going to be a really good game without question! Regardless, I do think both teams make it to state, but will have tough sub-state games against either Covington or Mitchell.

4 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

I really don't know who wins this game... I did not get to see the Westview/Lexington game although I did hear about it. I did get to watch South Side beat Crockett in impressive fashion. I would venture to say that South Side is playing their best basketball of the season right now. Westview has two buzzer beater wins in Dyersburg's gym just in the past few weeks. It's going to be a really good game without question! Regardless, I do think both teams make it to state, but will have tough sub-state games against either Covington or Mitchell.

Yea that’s true, don’t leave it close with Westview! I think we will beat them if we run! Yea I seen Mitchell won on last second free throws, Hailey Hardaway 3 tied the game up! I thought it was going into overtime. Somehow a foul was called with 1 second left in the game! Hardaway for Bolivar plays just like our Miller! She has over 2000 points on the season & really put that team on her back! She has no help but loss 76-74