Cloudland Lady Landers 2019-20

foreveranole

On 11/2/2019 at 10:48 AM, AllVolHere said:

Curious as to who they lost too?

Harriman, in OT. They must have missed 10 FTs in the 4th quarter. Any one of those would have sealed the deal for them..

And to brush on ol' King's comment about Johnson County, this is the best girls team I've ever seen from Mountain City, bar none. Probably the best one they've ever had. Ever. They'll surprise some people this year. Their press is pretty tenacious and they have a heck of a coach. They'll be a legit contender for District 1AA. 

7 hours ago, crazzyness said:

Harriman, in OT. They must have missed 10 FTs in the 4th quarter. Any one of those would have sealed the deal for them..

And to brush on ol' King's comment about Johnson County, this is the best girls team I've ever seen from Mountain City, bar none. Probably the best one they've ever had. Ever. They'll surprise some people this year. Their press is pretty tenacious and they have a heck of a coach. They'll be a legit contender for District 1AA. 

Meigs plays JC Monday in the first round of the Hardee’s classic, it sounds like it should be a good one.

7 hours ago, DukeDodgers said:

South Greene 67 Cloudland 60 OT. 
Cloudland led almost entire game.  All 5 starters for Cloudland fouled out.

Free throws attempted:

South Greene 52  Cloudland 23. 
Reffing was actually bad both ways. You could tell it was their first game of the season too. 

Thanks for the info, it sounds like this was a good game but probably took three hours, with that many fouls. Meigs will play SG in December.

On 11/19/2019 at 5:57 PM, THE KING said:

I think Christman, Sahara, clawson, and turbyfill could contribute some quality minutes.  Those 4 stood out to me from what I've watched so far.  

will these kids be good enough to replace kids that are playing now that will not have graduated if so this could be a really great team are these kids posts or guards and will any of them become starters as freshnen

• Like 1

On 11/22/2019 at 9:14 AM, allsportsmatter said:

will these kids be good enough to replace kids that are playing now that will not have graduated if so this could be a really great team are these kids posts or guards and will any of them become starters as freshnen

With only one senior on this years team, none will start as a freshman.  I honestly only see one getting any meaningful minutes as a freshman. 

On 11/22/2019 at 9:14 AM, allsportsmatter said:

They have schedules at the supermarket.  You should go watch them play a game.