2019 - 2020 8AA

20 minutes ago, dctiger said:

Ferrell just now starting to get back in her groove after getting injured in the first game of the season. We are a completely different team without her being aggressive in the post. That being said, we seem to start VERY slow. Against both cookeville and LA we got down big before seeming to wake up. 

Dekalb will be fine when she gets back into the swing of things.  She played very well at times against us.  Just saw that we are going to the same tournament in Florida but we are in opposite brackets.  Could end up playing each other 3 times in less than a month.   Safe travels. 

16 hours ago, dctiger said:

I’m hoping we have a better showing against you guys this coming Saturday. 

We have been Dr Jekyl / Mr Hyde lately.  We beat the best team in the tournament and one of the best we will play all year on Friday (Ridge View, SC),  then lose to an average team on Saturday,  and then blow the doors off of Dutchtown Ga on Monday.   It depends on which team shows up.  If we are on our game we should win the game by a good margin.  If we play anything close to what we did on Saturday then Dekalb could easily win that game.  

41 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

We have been Dr Jekyl / Mr Hyde lately.  We beat the best team in the tournament and one of the best we will play all year on Friday (Ridge View, SC),  then lose to an average team on Saturday,  and then blow the doors off of Dutchtown Ga on Monday.   It depends on which team shows up.  If we are on our game we should win the game by a good margin.  If we play anything close to what we did on Saturday then Dekalb could easily win that game.  

Dang,Lady Cav you wantin to transfer, best be gettin back over to 6aaa page. all in good fun! 

1 hour ago, repoman said:

Dang,Lady Cav you wantin to transfer, best be gettin back over to 6aaa page. all in good fun! 

I never said I didn’t follow 8AA.   :D   But I am not transferring!   There is good basketball all over TN and traveling outside the state during these Holiday tourneys just makes it more obvious how good the basketball is in TN.