Spring Scrimmages?

IKickTheBall

2 hours ago, DavidGlasgow said:

I assume you meant to say "Your reading comprehension skill(S) are lacking" .  As a matter of fact yes I am in medical sales. Why else would I call on doctors? Oh, you thought that I just randomly called some doctors at IU Hospital to talk about a player with Knoxville area ties that ended up at IU? Wow, someone has an active little imagination. You must've been a creative writing teacher before you became a business man. The same Newspaper that you copied the link from  also wrote a story about IU denying him a chance at the teams NFL combine and I believe the story referenced his injuries and academic issues. Sorry to be so short but I've got to go call some random doctors in other random states and talk about football. WOW!!!

With the other things you have said on this board i would not put it past you to randomly calling on doctors to try to find  information about former knoxville area players.  For someone who seems to be educated the lies you have told on this board just ruins your credibility even more.  Here is another lie you told " IU denying him a chance at the teams NFL combine and I believe the story referenced his injuries and academic issues".  Here is the article you speak of and it had nothing to do academic issues of to why he couldn't participate in the NFL Combine.  "“We wish Camion the best moving forward,” Keag told IndyStar. “But our current policy is that any student-athlete who’s been medically disqualified is not eligible to participate in any events on the athletics campus.” "the medical hardship waiver, which allows athletes to continue receiving financial aid but forces them to forgo any remaining eligibility. "

https://www.hoosiersportsreport.com/2018/03/iu-denies-patrick-a-spot-at-pro-day/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Swipes said:

With the other things you have said on this board i would not put it past you to randomly calling on doctors to try to find  information about former knoxville area players.  For someone who seems to be educated the lies you have told on this board just ruins your credibility even more.  Here is another lie you told " IU denying him a chance at the teams NFL combine and I believe the story referenced his injuries and academic issues".  Here is the article you speak of and it had nothing to do academic issues of to why he couldn't participate in the NFL Combine.  "“We wish Camion the best moving forward,” Keag told IndyStar. “But our current policy is that any student-athlete who’s been medically disqualified is not eligible to participate in any events on the athletics campus.” "the medical hardship waiver, which allows athletes to continue receiving financial aid but forces them to forgo any remaining eligibility. "

https://www.hoosiersportsreport.com/2018/03/iu-denies-patrick-a-spot-at-pro-day/

Exactly, well said

1 hour ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Like I said Swipes, don’t pay this joker any mind. He spews garbage every time he speaks. Even resorts to calling a kid out saying he stabbed someone when you clearly proved him wrong. He’s the typical West Knoxville person making remarks like that.

I think it's funny that he tries to talk like he knows facts but when true facts are presented he thinks his opinion is a fact.  I usually don't pay attention to jokers like him but when you call out a former player of mine for something that he did not do and had a case dismissed since he was innocent then thats a new kind of low for anyone.  It's very hard to stab someone when 1. you weren't at the location when the stabbing happened. 2.  You have never met the person that got stabbed.  It was guilt by association that was proven to hold no merit.

Now don't Link all of us West Knoxville people in one bunch now (I live in West Knoxville).  I know a lot of good people in West Knox that would give you the shirt off their back but there are always a few rotten Apples that can spoil the barrel for everyone else.

19 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I think it's funny that he tries to talk like he knows facts but when true facts are presented he thinks his opinion is a fact.  I usually don't pay attention to jokers like him but when you call out a former player of mine for something that he did not do and had a case dismissed since he was innocent then thats a new kind of low for anyone.  It's very hard to stab someone when 1. you weren't at the location when the stabbing happened. 2.  You have never met the person that got stabbed.  It was guilt by association that was proven to hold no merit.

Now don't Link all of us West Knoxville people in one bunch now (I live in West Knoxville).  I know a lot of good people in West Knox that would give you the shirt off their back but there are always a few rotten Apples that can spoil the barrel for everyone else.

Oh by all means, I don’t mean to group all of West Knoxville together. But we all know the certain few I speak of. I apologize, no harm towards you Swipes. 

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

Coming on here a little late but it seems like other papers reported that he had academic issues. I don’t have stats or anything but Farragut did seem to have its way with central whenever it wanted to. I think it’s funny how both sides claim to have all these facts on a scrimmage. Like I said I save no stats but the Farragut QB picked central apart but they couldn’t run. Central didn’t have much offense at all until JV squads came in. No shame in getting picked apart by that QB, he’s done it to Oak Ridge twice. Seems like he’s been there forever.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.indystar.com/amp/460508002

this article does reference patrick’s academic issues. Seems like he had some issues at Clinton before going to either LC or West. 

Edited by Victorioussecrets
Added info

2 hours ago, Victorioussecrets said:

Coming on here a little late but it seems like other papers reported that he had academic issues. I don’t have stats or anything but Farragut did seem to have its way with central whenever it wanted to. I think it’s funny how both sides claim to have all these facts on a scrimmage. Like I said I save no stats but the Farragut QB picked central apart but they couldn’t run. Central didn’t have much offense at all until JV squads came in. No shame in getting picked apart by that QB, he’s done it to Oak Ridge twice. Seems like he’s been there forever.

this article does reference patrick’s academic issues. Seems like he had some issues at Clinton before going to either LC or West. 

If you call throwing for 188 yards and three TDs “having its way” then I guess they did. I’m not saying they didn’t throw well or a lot because they did. They ran for 24 total yards. And I’m not sure where everyone keeps getting we didn’t score until the JV came in, but that’s inaccurate. I’m about done with this crap, I know the stats I gave were 100% correct and nobody else has any numbers to back up their claims. Case closed

28 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

If you call throwing for 188 yards and three TDs “having its way” then I guess they did. I’m not saying they didn’t throw well or a lot because they did. They ran for 24 total yards. And I’m not sure where everyone keeps getting we didn’t score until the JV came in, but that’s inaccurate. I’m about done with this crap, I know the stats I gave were 100% correct and nobody else has any numbers to back up their claims. Case closed

I don’t have stats but I was there with my friend who has a kid that plays and #11 had over 188 yards easily. I was sitting next to UTC recruiter that had him over 215 at one point. UTC, Georgetown, EKU, William and Mary and MTSU were there watching him. All I have to go on is what the recruiter had stat wise but hey if you say 188 then it’s 188. Looked pretty one sided to me but I ain’t got a dog in this fight. 

3 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

who cares? it’s a scrimmage lol. let’s look forward to the season.

7 hours ago, Victorioussecrets said:

I don’t have stats but I was there with my friend who has a kid that plays and #11 had over 188 yards easily. I was sitting next to UTC recruiter that had him over 215 at one point. UTC, Georgetown, EKU, William and Mary and MTSU were there watching him. All I have to go on is what the recruiter had stat wise but hey if you say 188 then it’s 188. Looked pretty one sided to me but I ain’t got a dog in this fight. 

So a professional football observer that gages talent for a living had different passing stats than an amateur on a message board? That is extremely interesting.

13 hours ago, Swipes said:

Looks like the article that Victorious supplied proves that there were obviously some academic issues. But I guess that Victorious and the Indianapolis paper are both liars as well. Oh look, I just found a phone book from South Carolina. Look at all these random phone numbers I can "Call on" and talk football with random strangers. That will give me something to do before my flight.

2 hours ago, DavidGlasgow said:

Looks like the article that Victorious supplied proves that there were obviously some academic issues. But I guess that Victorious and the Indianapolis paper are both liars as well. Oh look, I just found a phone book from South Carolina. Look at all these random phone numbers I can "Call on" and talk football with random strangers. That will give me something to do before my flight.

I truly can't believe that you're in medical sales when you have a hard time comprehending anything that is posted.  Go back to Page 4 and read my comment to you again.  I stated he Sat out the 2015 to get his Grades up but played in 2016 and played in 2017 before he got hurt again. (Its exactly what the article stated).  You had quotes "But it seems like he NEVER got his grades right and stayed on and off academic probation his entire career" this is another lie since 2016 and 2017 had nothing to do with academic problems and because of Injuries.  His academic Issues in 2015 had nothing to do with not being able to attend the NFL pro day at IU.  You quoted " IU denying him a chance at the teams NFL combine and I believe the story referenced his injuries and academic issues".  Once again if you knew how to comprehend an article you would see that IU denied him the pro day at IU because “our current policy is that any student-athlete who’s been medically disqualified is not eligible to participate in any events on the athletics campus.”  He still got to keep his athletic scholarship but couldn't do sports anymore.  Why would a college let a kid stay on scholarship if he was failing like you keep trying to make it sound? 

Make sure and call on the doctors over at Clemson and see how Tee and Amari are doing since you're calling on South Carolina today! :thumb:

14 hours ago, Victorioussecrets said:

Go back and read page 4 with my comment. I stated he Sat out the 2015 to get his Grades up but played in 2016 and played in 2017 before he got hurt again. (Its exactly what the article stated). His grade issue in 2015 had nothing to do with not being able to attend IU's Pro Day in 2018.