Scrimmage today Alcoa vs Loudon

32hammer

18 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I don’t think it will be an enjoyable experience for Loudon. But I admire their guts. Give em Hades bro!!!

Thanks brother! I heard that Loudon has been looking forward to 2019 for a couple of years now because of the upperclassmen.  They also are supposed to have a playmaker in #25. We will be missing several key starters for various reasons, hope we look good and play physical.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Need to get #23,#7, & #98 back to 100%.

#2 @ FB looked great. A lot of Talent and speed!

For the Redskins #21 & #18 are the real deal!

They'll get back pretty quick brother. Agree about Loudon 21  being a playmaker and 18 Will be a match up problem for alot of teams.

Thought 25, 68, 58, 28, 2,  looked good for Alcoa. 12 and 4 showed they have elite big playtalent.

63 and 34 flashed, and 67 did some good work at NT. Alcoa played alot of guys in there non traditional positions to get some different looks.

Edited by 32hammer

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Sounds like Greenback may have their hands full with Loudon this year. I'm glad the Loudon coach came back from West High, he has done a pretty good job down there in the past and bringing his kids to Alcoa for a scrimmage will only help them get better.

Yes we will!#21 im sure is Drew Jackson previous #25 and is an elite player a game changer against small teams like us.Harig always does a great job with those Loudon kids and should have never left or Loudon would be much better now.Also taking the team to play teams like Alcoa will show him who wants to play and who dont,def gives him a heads up going into the first game of the season--against us!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Sounds like Greenback may have their hands full with Loudon this year. I'm glad the Loudon coach came back from West High, he has done a pretty good job down there in the past and bringing his kids to Alcoa for a scrimmage will only help them get better.

DP

Edited by orngnblk