Transfers 2019

FootballFan51

40 minutes ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Was at Sacred Heart. Back at Whitehaven

Playing ball at both places? I heard her mother married a guy in the basketball world from Whitehaven and moved that way. Did you go to the Blue Suede Finals and watch the show Saturday? 35 points, 12 rebounds and 7 blocks.

Edited by pioneer42

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

Playing ball at both places? I heard her mother married a guy in the basketball world from Whitehaven and moved that way. Did you go to the Blue Suede Finals and watch the show Saturday? 35 points, 12 rebounds and 7 blocks.

Her mother is not married, but i heard that she is the reason for all this moving back and forth and that the kid didnt want to, at least this last time. And no i missed Saturday's games. 

21 minutes ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Her mother is not married, but i heard that she is the reason for all this moving back and forth and that the kid didnt want to, at least this last time. And no i missed Saturday's games. 

We got an eighth grader right now if we added her today our stock would soar. She will be a beast next year at GC.

23 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

We got an eighth grader right now if we added her today our stock would soar. She will be a beast next year at GC.

If its #3 for the Jr Pioneers, she can go make a big difference right now. If they were in the same building I am sure she would be added to the roster as soon as the middle school played their last game.

1 minute ago, RealisticFan45 said:

If its #3 for the Jr Pioneers, she can go make a big difference right now. If they were in the same building I am sure she would be added to the roster as soon as the middle school played their last game.

She had 35 points, 12 rebounds and 7 blocks in the Blue Suede Championship. She would be likely starting right now if she was in same building. She can go!!

• Like 1

Point guard from Bradley transferred to Cleveland (10 miles up the road) and is supposedly playing in district tournament.  At one point her mother was to sign over parental rights but once it was learned that wouldn't work- since it was not a court ordered guardian change her family rented a house zoned for the city and moved residence.  This is clearly for athletic reasons and not sure how it is allowed.  Tony Williams has his hand behind this GUARANTEED.  I want a front seat to that circus. 

17 minutes ago, bleedblackandgold said:

Point guard from Bradley transferred to Cleveland (10 miles up the road) and is supposedly playing in district tournament.  At one point her mother was to sign over parental rights but once it was learned that wouldn't work- since it was not a court ordered guardian change her family rented a house zoned for the city and moved residence.  This is clearly for athletic reasons and not sure how it is allowed.  Tony Williams has his hand behind this GUARANTEED.  I want a front seat to that circus. 

That rule is never followed obviously. I knew moving would be the only way to possibly get her elgible. Gibson County had a girl transfer in a few years ago and the girl that transferred’s mother said that the TSSAA checked her former residence and made sure all furniture and everything was out. They were strict on her family.

Edited by pioneer42

3 hours ago, bleedblackandgold said:

I bold-faced "supposedly". You spew out information with no regard as to its accuracy.

The words you have used in various threads are hurtful to players who are likely to be minors. You stated, when Williams was suspended, that you would be glad to attend the next Cleveland games because he wouldn't be sitting on the sidelines. Now you want a front row seat? You are an uninformed gossip on a hurtful mission. These games are played by children. If the team you are rooting for wins, it does not make you anything important.

Edited by Americal198

11 hours ago, bleedblackandgold said:

Where are you getting this info?