District 5AAA 2019-2020

FootballFan51

2 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

You're pretty confident to say they won't lose another game this season, meaning you think they'll go undefeated the rest of the way and win the state championship?  You do know that Bradley lost by 13 to a team that has two losses, one of those losses by 20 points to a single A team?
When all the shooters have an off night shooting, credit goes to the opponent's defense. 

That’s kinda what I was thinking.

1 hour ago, blitzinbuc said:

You're pretty confident to say they won't lose another game this season, meaning you think they'll go undefeated the rest of the way and win the state championship?  You do know that Bradley lost by 13 to a team that has two losses, one of those losses by 20 points to a single A team?
When all the shooters have an off night shooting, credit goes to the opponent's defense. 

I disagree on your first part. He/she said “can”. The word “can” doesn’t exude confidence. 

I do agree with your second part. Credit should go to the other team & to his/her credit, did say “Blackmon played great”. 

I think you are trying to turn a typical message board comment into something it isn’t... but to each his own... 

Edited by FootballFan51

7 minutes ago, FootballFan51 said:

I disagree on your first part. He/she said “can”. The word “can” doesn’t exude confidence. 

I do agree with your second part. Credit should go to the other team & to his/her credit, did say “Blackmon played great”. 

I think you are trying to turn a typical message board comment into something it isn’t... but to each his own... 

Likewise, I think you're trying to turn my reply into something that wasn't what you perceived. I was mostly asking them questions... but to each their own.

1 hour ago, coachinhoops said:

Yes and they also had White County down 3 headed to the 4th at White County.  We will not overlook a dangerously talented McMinn County team.

Good thinking coach.  They didn't play well against Cookeville but I watched the film on WC game and 23 & 14 are some ballers.   They can be a dangerous team.   But I also want to say that regardless of who wins, I hope the get you nice and tired and that long drive to Cookeville Saturday puts you to sleep.  :-D

• Like 1

21 hours ago, coachinhoops said:

Yes and they also had White County down 3 headed to the 4th at White County.  We will not overlook a dangerously talented McMinn County team.

Just as I said it would be, that "dangerously talented" McMinn team was a small bump in the road. Cleveland beat them by 16 with one of their starters not playing.

On 12/1/2019 at 5:48 PM, BasketballVol said:

Yes I believe you are 100% correct on this. The battle is definitely for 2nd. EHam has the best player but I believe Cleveland is better overall. Should be good games between those two. Right now I do not see either of those teams winning a region game tho. The top 4 in District 6AAA are all better than these two. 

Not tonight. Heard Cleveland won at Cookeville...