2A REGION 5

• 3 weeks later...

Suddenly things have changed here. Forrest is now the front runner with a great battle fixing to ensue between Summertown, Eagleville, and Lewis County. Can Forrest hold serve and grab the 1? Can Summertown continue what they have started? Is Eagleville as decent as some of their scores seem to suggest? How bad are Community and Loretto?

2 hours ago, Vandychris said:

Suddenly things have changed here. Forrest is now the front runner with a great battle fixing to ensue between Summertown, Eagleville, and Lewis County. Can Forrest hold serve and grab the 1? Can Summertown continue what they have started? Is Eagleville as decent as some of their scores seem to suggest? How bad are Community and Loretto?

I’m not very impressed with Eville this yr. no disrespect but I wouldn’t  count out Lewis county just yet. Forrest is doing great this yr that’s who I’m going with out of R5 at this point. Rockets vs Stown and Rockets vs LC are going to be huge games considering seeding for the playoffs. It’s going to be very interesting for sure. But Eville will more than likely be traveling to Waverly this yr.

Edited by vandyfan1

6 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I’m not very impressed with Eville this yr. no disrespect but I wouldn’t  count out Lewis county just yet. Forrest is doing great this yr that’s who I’m going with out of R5 at this point. Rockets vs Stown and Rockets vs LC are going to be huge games considering seeding for the playoffs. It’s going to be very interesting for sure. But Eville will more than likely be traveling to Waverly this yr.

We're actually a little better than I thought we'd be. Replacing 18 seniors from last year, 15 of which started, is not always easy. Our Sophomore QB has rose to the occasion and done well. Our O and D line has done well considering our size, youth and prior playing time. We've got some play makers in our secondary and receivers. Our penalties and mistakes have been minimal. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th is up for grabs and anything is possible on any given night. I'm confident we're playoff bound, but where is anybody's guess at this point. It'll come down to our games with LC and Summertown. 

25 minutes ago, EHSEagles said:

We're actually a little better than I thought we'd be. Replacing 18 seniors from last year, 15 of which started, is not always easy. Our Sophomore QB has rose to the occasion and done well. Our O and D line has done well considering our size, youth and prior playing time. We've got some play makers in our secondary and receivers. Our penalties and mistakes have been minimal. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th is up for grabs and anything is possible on any given night. I'm confident we're playoff bound, but where is anybody's guess at this point. It'll come down to our games with LC and Summertown. 

I totally understand bud. I wasn’t knocking y’all. I get it that’s just the way things go. I see y’all making a trip to Waverly for the first round no matter how the other pan out. This is the way I see it going down.

R5 Seeding

1. Forrest 

2. Summertown 

3. Lewis County 

4.  Eagleville 

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

I totally understand bud. I wasn’t knocking y’all. I get it that’s just the way things go. I see y’all making a trip to Waverly for the first round no matter how the other pan out. This is the way I see it going down.

R5 Seeding

1. Forrest 

2. Summertown 

3. Lewis County 

4.  Eagleville 

If Summertown destroys Loretto tonight, that will solidify in my mind that their win over Lewis wasn't a fluke and they're a real contender. If they're really that good they should destroy em. If they win a close one, it still could mean they're good, but 2nd in the region becomes questionable. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EHSEagles said:

If Summertown destroys Loretto tonight, that will solidify in my mind that their win over Lewis wasn't a fluke and they're a real contender. If they're really that good they should destroy em. If they win a close one, it still could mean they're good, but 2nd in the region becomes questionable. 

If Forrest beat Stown and LC and Stown wins out in Region besides Forrest they will be second and I think that’s what going to happen 

1 hour ago, Salem said:

Eagleville is better than they are supposed to be. QB is solid and their coaches have the team well prepared. Their running back/ LB was out against us. 

Line play is weak!