LC Trousdale Scrimmage

shockernation

3 minutes ago, RTD said:

Both teams played sloppily will agree with you on that with turnovers but evenly matched not at all there is a difference in speed a huge difference. TC is the better team by a slight margin.

Ok. Whatever floats your boat. TC is not any better than LC. Didn't see all that speed you mentioned but whatever that will help you sleep better at night. The two teams were very evenly matched. We will have to agree to disagree.

2 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Hilarious! Your boys didn’t wanna hit after the 1st series? A 4 quarter game could have gotten ugly! Now that’s my honest opinion...but I do like both teams going really far

Ok, my guy, that's funny I agree with you on that. What type of fans would we be if we didn't believe that our teams would have beat the other in a real game? LC does have great size and a QB with a huge arm. Both teams will be playing in late November.

2 minutes ago, RTD said:

Ok, my guy, that's funny I agree with you on that. What type of fans would we be if we didn't believe that our teams would have beat the other in a real game? LC does have great size and a QB with a huge arm. Both teams will be playing in late November.

Y’all outhit us the first series after that it was us laying the wood

1 minute ago, RTD said:

As u can tell,there are some of us that are big fans  like TC fans.Ive told people LC qb has a great arm.And big.Did he not run much today,like maybe he would in a real game when its 3rd and 2.Probably wont get stopped many times in short yardage.Good luck TC this season.

6 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Ok. Whatever floats your boat. TC is not any better than LC. Didn't see all that speed you mentioned but whatever that will help you sleep better at night. The two teams were very evenly matched. We will have to agree to disagree.

Hard to see that speed when LC defensive backs are more collaring TC backs and tackling TC WR when they are beaten.

Just now, mrbigster said:

As u can tell,there are some of us that are big fans  like TC fans.Ive told people LC qb has a great arm.And big.Did he not run much today,like maybe he would in a real game when its 3rd and 2.Probably wont get stopped many times in short yardage.Good luck TC this season.

The coaches on both sides were blowing the whistle rather quickly when QB’s ran the ball. He did have like two those runs up the missile for some yards.

1 minute ago, RTD said:

The coaches on both sides were blowing the whistle rather quickly when QB’s ran the ball. He did have like two those runs up the missile for some yards.

Yes I can see that happening.Dont risk injury.Westview did that last year when we scrimmaged.Westview qb is a good, just a soph.