Greeneville vs Fulton Scrimmage

Greendevil87

27 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

you darn tootin  mavs...if there's two bigger fans than myself and devilman, they need to step forward and grab the pitchfork with us...it's time to dig in and make room in the trophy case for number 5....as for "BVD making all that money:".......you must be talking about my aluminum can recycling prowess!

I'll order my pitch fork bvd 

42 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

you darn tootin  mavs...if there's two bigger fans than myself and devilman, they need to step forward and grab the pitchfork with us...it's time to dig in and make room in the trophy case for number 5....as for "BVD making all that money:".......you must be talking about my aluminum can recycling prowess!

Hope the scrimmage time is about what you thought BVD.I'll do my best to get over to J Fred and catch up with you .

On 8/5/2019 at 9:38 PM, BatmanDevil said:

Hope the scrimmage time is about what you thought BVD.I'll do my best to get over to J Fred and catch up with you .

well brother, its looking like i wont be there. aunt Jeannie is in the wake forest baptist burn unit in winston salem nc and not doing well at all, so im gona be heading back over there either wed or thursday...right now, i  probably wont be at the scrimmage

On 8/5/2019 at 5:53 PM, BVDevil said:

BVD I would just give up on Tennessee for a few years anyways. You should have a Greeneville tube since from the way you and Devilman talk Greeneville is much bigger than Tennessee. And  like you said they may give Tennessee a good game quote who knows how the game could turn out. Lol you can tell I watch too much BVD video tube. :)

Powell should handle Devils with ease ... they don't have same toughness under this new coach. . I was at scrimmage  .. Greeneville scored on 2 long TD passes .. against corner who is still recovering from a hammy and not running good.. Greeneville drove for 1 score .. Fulton passed the ball on Greeneville with ease 1's vs 1's  .. called one TD dead  .. so 21-0 not really the story. ..  should be more like 21-14  ... both teams had some success.. Falcons really lost alot and for them to move the ball in the Devils like that .. like i said. .. Powell by 21 .. I'd say ...  and as far as JV . The devils better get to recruiting .. cause the Falcons JV won 21-7 ... 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

Powell should handle Devils with ease ... they don't have same toughness under this new coach. . I was at scrimmage  .. Greeneville scored on 2 long TD passes .. against corner who is still recovering from a hammy and not running good.. Greeneville drove for 1 score .. Fulton passed the ball on Greeneville with ease 1's vs 1's  .. called one TD dead  .. so 21-0 not really the story. ..  should be more like 21-14  ... both teams had some success.. Falcons really lost alot and for them to move the ball in the Devils like that .. like i said. .. Powell by 21 .. I'd say ...  and as far as JV . The devils better get to recruiting .. cause the Falcons JV won 21-7 ... 

Wow Tadvols. Good report and yes I do understand Fulton lost a lot. Game is home for Powell but had no idea Greeneville was hurting like that. Of course Devilman has been quite lately so something may be up. Lol JV is interesting. I knew it was a matter of time and Greeneville would fall just did not think Powell could do it this year. Really can't wait for this game. Thanks for the report!

2 hours ago, Tadvols said:

Greeneville Wr is 4.4 Sophmore who outplayed that defender. Greeneville will be fine. Come on Tad

• Like 1

And the toughness comment is straight trash man. This teams toughness is UNREAL! Greeneville beat Fulton heads up. Get over it and move on. I’m sure you were one of the fans i kept hearing whine in the stands about the 1s beating up on fulton 1s. We also had a 19 yard drive that started on the 30. Didnt score but imo that showed toughness as well as being up 21-0. 

Edited by DevilMan03

8 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

And the toughness comment is straight trash man. This teams toughness is UNREAL! Greeneville beat Fulton heads up. Get over it and move on. I’m sure you were one of the fans i kept hearing whine in the stands about the 1s beating up on fulton 1s. We also had a 19 yard drive that started on the 30. Didnt score but imo that showed toughness as well as being up 21-0. 

Is Greeneville going to DB tonight?

11 hours ago, Tadvols said:

I can go ahead and tell you that Powell will not handle Greeneville with ease Tadvols.  I attended the scrimmage also.  The 2 passing TD's (One from the starting QB and one from the back up QB) were against 2 different Corners #1 and #11 (#1 tried to jam at the line of scrimmage and #11 just got toasted).  That WR is only a sophmore and placed 7th in the long jump this past year in the large school track Championships as a freshman.  Greeneville was playing with out Albright (MLB and the UT Signee), Starting wr/fs Iezzi, Mason Gudger who will get a lot of carries at RB (let Greeneville in rushing 3 times last year) off the top of my head.  Fulton did win the JV portion so no argument there.  There are alot of Sophomore's and Juniors that start for the Devil's this year ( Stevens, Lester, Tillery, Grove, Gregg) just off the top of my head.  Fulton couldn't put it in the end zone against the first team and was picked off once and had a hard time moving the ball on the ground against the Devil's first team D

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2