Mcewen Vs Waverly Battle of Highway 70

Orangecountry

1 minute ago, Orangecountry said:

Oh but we don’t have any players

To be honest McEwen is playing great. Simple offense that a blind man could coach against. You won’t see any negative crap about y’all from me on this game bud. Great game to bad you ain’t man enough to meet up. But any ways coaching lost this one for waverly. Great job warriors.

Just now, vandyfan1 said:

To be honest McEwen is playing great. Simple offense that a blind man could coach against. You won’t see any negative crap about y’all from me on this game bud. Great game to bad you ain’t man enough to meet up. But any ways coaching lost this one for waverly. Great job warriors.

We don’t have any coaches remember. Just kidding

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Like what in the crap?!? I don’t understand our D coach at all!

Defense was absolutely horrendous. Waverly looked flat entire game. Walking on the field. Walking off the field. Absolutely no discipline what so ever. Penalty after penalty. No discipline in reading keys and playing assignment football defensively. I am absolutely embarrassed for our team and our program. Waverly better wake up. We lost this game in the trenches. This game is on the coaches. Just being honest. 

Hats off to McEwen. They executed and deserved to win.  

Just some history. Waverly and McEwen have played twice in 40 years. Last win for McEwen was in 1969. 

Good for the program and the school. Congratulations. I’ll eat my crow. Enough said. I’ll go throw up now. 

12 minutes ago, Safesquezze said:

It’s obvious Waverly got the short end of the Stick in the coaching change. Get embarrassed by a 1A 1 win team. Looks like Waverly football is headed back to being a laughing stock of the region like they were before Matt took over. 

Get outta here with that bs. You and beagle must spend all your time under McConnell’s desk. All you both ever do is stroke McConnells ego. News flash Waverly doesn’t have the athletes we have had the last 4 years. Why you think he left? You obviously have no football sense. Or maybe you do but your so stuck on bragging on your man crush. Get out of here man. Go back to Westviews thread. We don’t want you here. Waverly will be just fine. May take a few years but they gonna be ok. I stand behind Boldin

44 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

Oh but we don’t have any players

38 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

We don’t have any coaches remember. Just kidding

Be a man for once! Did I say that? No I didn’t! Waverly should have blew the doors off y’all but they didn’t. How many times do I have to say congratulations good job? For real dude! Hide behind your keyboard!

2 minutes ago, MannBlue said:

Congrats to McEwen. Good for them. Good game with lots of good hits. I enjoyed the game except the losing part. 

I was asking everyone for bail money if I speared the refs. I thought about it for a minute figured it wasn’t worth it with the coaching that went on! I sent you a message also are you like @Orangecountry and hide behind a keyboard also!

43 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I was asking everyone for bail money if I speared the refs. I thought about it for a minute figured it wasn’t worth it with the coaching that went on! I sent you a message also are you like @Orangecountry and hide behind a keyboard also!

Edited by Orangecountry

7 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Be a man for once! Did I say that? No I didn’t! Waverly should have blew the doors off y’all but they didn’t. How many times do I have to say congratulations good job? For real dude! Hide behind your keyboard!

You run your trap non stop from the beggining now you can’t take the smoke.