Mcewen Vs Waverly Battle of Highway 70

Orangecountry

After a night to sleep on it. First off I would love to see one big high school in the county. Secondly. I like Waverly's coaches. They had them in the right position to slow down a flexbone or wishbone. They just don’t have the linebackers and Mcewen has ran the same offense for several years now. Colston can sell the fake as good as anyone. The only knock I have on coaching is all game long Waverly's line made a hole up the middle the size of Texas and they continued to try and get to the corner. I told several Waverly co workers that Waverly would struggle this year because they were young at all the skill positions and the new coach would need time. I said Waverly has got used to having the big three and it was a bad time to play Mcewen. they said I was crazy

8 hours ago, MannBlue said:

Don't think losing a football game doesn't have Waverly people still laughing at Mcewen.  Yeah, we got beat.  But you are still McEwen.  There is still plenty to laugh at you all about.  See you next year.

What's so special about Waverly?  You drive down Hwy 70 and it looks like a perimeter of a prison.  Chain linked fences. Lets see you did get a Tractor Supply.  Oh I forgot and a China Mart as well.  Hmm you do have a choke and puke McDonald's.  WOW!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, JumboTron said:

Undisciplined football from both teams. Expected it from McEwen but Waverly got caught up in the mess as well. @Orangecountry #35 made several tackles, but they were all down field. He’s also very undisciplined (trash) in my opinion.

Right 16 tackles for a freshman is trash.then what do you call every player on Waverly.  

1 hour ago, JumboTron said:

Undisciplined football from both teams. Expected it from McEwen but Waverly got caught up in the mess as well. @Orangecountry #35 made several tackles, but they were all down field. He’s also very undisciplined (trash) in my opinion.

Dude I will say you sure dont seem like any Wavo poster I have met !!! I would hope someone gives you some act right from yalls fan base !! To refer to a kid as trash is well, in fact trashy !! So I guess you are looking in a big ole mirror if you see trash my guy !!! No skin in this game for ole Pride but believe me you wouldnt make that comment about a kid o mine and come out of that mess unscaved !!! 

2 hours ago, WarrJack said:

What's so special about Waverly?  You drive down Hwy 70 and it looks like a perimeter of a prison.  Chain linked fences. Lets see you did get a Tractor Supply.  Oh I forgot and a China Mart as well.  Hmm you do have a choke and puke McDonald's.  WOW!!!!!!

Its not McEwen the king of "Special" ;-)

1 minute ago, WarrJack said:

I don't live in either but Special as you say won last night.  

It did do that.  I read the scoreboard too.  Hopefully we will rebound.  No excuses from me.  I can think of several reason why we lost but I don't want to bash any of our people.  They will adjust and we will be fine.