Gordonsville v's Dekalb Scrimmage

Hellidontno

I believe people are starting to see that Dekalb isn't a bottom dweller team at all i believe Dekalb is a team who will be in the top of there diviison and I believe Smith County will be in the top there division this yr. I was at the scrimmage last night and Dekalb had several starters out and still had there way with Gordonsville. Sleep on them if you want I hope most teams do. 

Edited by Hellidontno

2 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

I believe people are starting to see that Dekalb isn't a bottom dweller team at all. I believe it will between them and Smith County in that division this yr. I was at the scrimmage last night and Dekalb had several starters out and still had there way with Gordonsville. Sleep on them if you want I hope most teams do. 

Well by this post I will say you have absolutely no idea what you are talking considering DeKalb and Smith co are not in the same region. So did DeKalb really have there way with Gordonsville or where you watching the scrimmage with Black and Gold colored glasses?

I meant that I think Dekalb will be the in the top 2 and smith will be in the top to of there Divisions.  No one has either team in those spots. I don't have black and gold glasses. I do love DC football my son plays JV and played a little last night.  I been saying it for yrs now DC is loaded with skill players if your not from the area you have no clue to what I'm talking about but if they give aldino time then lol a lot of people will be in for a shock. 

But yes Dekalb did have there way with them. They couldn't get a run or pass off. It was to the point of you seen excessive holding on every play to try and hold off the DC Defense. Look I'm just a dad but I'm the same dad who watched Gordonsville destroy DC last yr absolutely destroy.  Those kids are gone up front the rush of there Defense was just to much for Gordonsville.  Love the staff on both sides think they all really are good and love the kids but if you were there than you seen the same thing I did. I'm truly happy to see DC compete. Last yr I'd never thought I'd see that this soon. 

Edited by Hellidontno

DeKalb is very improved. Don’t know what they have on the lines though. I do know they have one stud O-Lineman that committed to tech. But their skill players are absolute studs for that county. Could see them making noise in that region if the O-line holds up for the Qb and RB. Aldino is a college body, and the Tyzaun Ladet kid is a stud athlete. I got the opportunity to check them out in some 7 on 7 this summer and they were dismantling some good teams in 5 and 6A

Ladet is good but they are loaded people really have no idea because this teams worst players left last season.  My son is a sophomore so I've seen this bunch alot.  Alexander runs a 4.4  and couks have a huge yr. Knowles is as good as anybody on Friday nights The have a senior running back that of he stays healthy is the best in there Region. Nokes doesn't let anyone catch the ball. Aldino is the key though if he can stay calm Dekalb will  beat upperman to go undefeated if they get by Smith. 8 games or more People don't realize what Dekalb really has but I believe the next 2 yrs will change so minds. 

Edited by Hellidontno

2 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

Ladet is good but they are loaded people really have no idea because this teams worst players left last season.  My son is a sophomore so I've seen this bunch alot.  Alexander runs a 4.4  and couks have a huge yr. Knowles is as good as anybody on Friday nights The have a senior running back that of he stays healthy is the best in there Region. Nokes doesn't let anyone catch the ball. Aldino is the key though if he can stay calm Dekalb will compete for Upperman for the Crown. People don't realize what Dekalb really has but I believe the next 2 yrs will change so minds. 

DeKalb and Upperman not in same region. 

11 hours ago, Iceman2000 said:

DeKalb and Upperman not in same region. 

true dat I meant to say I think who ever wins that game may go undefeated unless smith gets them. People have no idea that Stone lost there QB. Livingston is highly overrated bad. Macon should have lost by 2 scores last season. and Cumberland is Cumberland. Dekalb is the best team of those 5 hands down. You never know but I know that every single position at Dekalb is only better this yr. I just hope they blow out some teams so my boy gets in on Friday nights.

On 8/7/2019 at 9:28 AM, Hellidontno said:

true dat I meant to say I think who ever wins that game may go undefeated unless smith gets them. People have no idea that Stone lost there QB. Livingston is highly overrated bad. Macon should have lost by 2 scores last season. and Cumberland is Cumberland. Dekalb is the best team of those 5 hands down. You never know but I know that every single position at Dekalb is only better this yr. I just hope they blow out some teams so my boy gets in on Friday nights.

Livingston is not over rated lol. And im not a dekalb hater. I know some of the kids. Alot of talent in their freshmen and sophomores. I think Dekalb is still one year away from being real strong but we shall see. Livingston is good. But they will come down a notch after this season. They have a very good quarterback and some other studs in that senior class. They can play with anyone in the upper cumberland. 

On 8/6/2019 at 8:38 PM, Hellidontno said:

Ladet is good but they are loaded people really have no idea because this teams worst players left last season.  My son is a sophomore so I've seen this bunch alot.  Alexander runs a 4.4  and couks have a huge yr. Knowles is as good as anybody on Friday nights The have a senior running back that of he stays healthy is the best in there Region. Nokes doesn't let anyone catch the ball. Aldino is the key though if he can stay calm Dekalb will  beat upperman to go undefeated if they get by Smith. 8 games or more People don't realize what Dekalb really has but I believe the next 2 yrs will change so minds. 

You all have a 4.4 kid?Who all is recruiting him?A 4.4 kid is one of the fastest in our state.Should have NUMEROUS  offers.

• Upvote 1

On 8/7/2019 at 9:28 AM, Hellidontno said:

Dekalb will not go undefeated and for that matter neither will Upperman.