Gordonsville v's Dekalb Scrimmage

Hellidontno

As for the 4.4 kid yeah he's fast but they have multiple 4.6 kids all over the place. Dekalb will be one of the fastest on the field this season. They have better players than the 4.4 and when him and Aldino are on the same page then nobody in the State can stop that with out playing prevent. The truth is he's probably there 3rd to 4th best WR.  It's goingto be fun for sure

6 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

As for the 4.4 kid yeah he's fast but they have multiple 4.6 kids all over the place. Dekalb will be one of the fastest on the field this season. They have better players than the 4.4 and when him and Aldino are on the same page then nobody in the State can stop that with out playing prevent. The truth is he's probably there 3rd to 4th best WR.  It's goingto be fun for sure

Lies all lies! 4.4 get outta here dude hahahahahaha

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

Must be nice, just send those fellers on up to rocky top when you're finished with them. Thanks, JP will appreciate it:thumb: 

20 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

I was at the Smithville/Gordonsville scrimmage.  Why weren't all those fast guys playing?  

4.4?   There's not a kid in DeKalb County that can touch 4.4 even if they were shot out of a cannon......

Ummmmm he scored on Gordonsville I think on the 2nd or 3rd play. Yes he's a 4.4 if the qb just makes a good throw it's 6 every time.  You gotta be a G-homer if you trying to say Dekalb didnt destroy them. Look I'm no football expert but I do know a spanking when I watch it. 

Edited by Hellidontno

27 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

Ummmmm he scored on Gordonsville I think on the 2nd or 3rd play. Yes he's a 4.4 if the qb just makes a good throw it's 6 every time.  You gotta be a G-homer if you trying to say Dekalb didnt destroy them. Look I'm no football expert but I do know a spanking when I watch it. 

You know a good spanking???:roflol:

4 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

He might be a 4.4 30yd Sprint but he is not a 4.4 40. 

49 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

He might be a 4.4 30yd Sprint but he is not a 4.4 40. 

reminds me when I was in high school back in the 80's and we had a new kid come out for the team from Texas.  He was boasting about his speed and said he ran a 4.4.  When we hit the field and and he was about the slowest kid on the team he changed his story to that he ran the 20 in 4.4   

8 hours ago, dragonrider said:

reminds me when I was in high school back in the 80's and we had a new kid come out for the team from Texas.  He was boasting about his speed and said he ran a 4.4.  When we hit the field and and he was about the slowest kid on the team he changed his story to that he ran the 20 in 4.4   

I’m going to be looking for all this speed tonight!!  

I can tell you this his last name is alexendra I'm pretty sure my son said his name is TJ. For a fact he went to different camps and was timed 4.4 there to. He went to tech he went to lindsey he went to an sec team to I can't remember if it was Mississippi st or Georgia or ole miss but he was a 4.4 there to.  If you've seen him play the QB under throws him every time when he don't it's 6.  As was seen last night. The big knock I've seen is his Defense and I'm only a dad who has watched HS football for 25 yrs his Defense kills him. I do believe he will get some big offers he's only a Junior. 

5 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

I can tell you this his last name is alexendra I'm pretty sure my son said his name is TJ. For a fact he went to different camps and was timed 4.4 there to. He went to tech he went to lindsey he went to an sec team to I can't remember if it was Mississippi st or Georgia or ole miss but he was a 4.4 there to.  If you've seen him play the QB under throws him every time when he don't it's 6.  As was seen last night. The big knock I've seen is his Defense and I'm only a dad who has watched HS football for 25 yrs his Defense kills him. I do believe he will get some big offers he's only a Junior. 

Your backup quarterback is going to be a beast. He has good vision and great touch.

What grade is he in?? Looks young??