UC AT LC SEASON OPENER

Bigsw02

2 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

Alright Tornadoes! It is GAME DAY. Time to BUCKLE UP AND ROCK SOME HEADS. You are going to Lake County. Home of the Dirty Birds. They have been wanting to take flight on you for a long time now. From the first whistle STEP ON THE GAS AND NEVER LET UP. GRIND THE CLOCK, GET IN THE MUD AND CRAM THE BALL DOWN THEIR THROATS. It's rainy weather. TORNADO WEATHER. SEND EVERYONE A MESSAGE. THE TORNADOES ARE FOR REAL. We must COMPETE, PLAY PHYSICAL, and LIMIT FUMBLES. GO TORNADOES

Your in bad need of a new game day tradition.  I've only read 4 or 5 threads about Union City when they have had a big game coming up that interested me, and every single time you post this kind of crap game day, and every single time your team had the heck beat out of them.  Guess since I'm on this thread reading and you posted this crap again we know the outcome of tonight's game already cause I'm batting 100 percent.  Union City has never won a game that I was interested enough to read the pregame chatter on.

10 minutes ago, Manowar said:

Your in bad need of a new game day tradition.  I've only read 4 or 5 threads about Union City when they have had a big game coming up that interested me, and every single time you post this kind of crap game day, and every single time your team had the heck beat out of them.  Guess since I'm on this thread reading and you posted this crap again we know the outcome of tonight's game already cause I'm batting 100 percent.  Union City has never won a game that I was interested enough to read the pregame chatter on.

Hey man. I will post this from now on until the end of time. I could not care less about what you think. So take your opinion and stick up your cram hole. 

12 minutes ago, Manowar said:

And further to that, I have posted this for the last decade. Even when we went 38-0 and won back to back State Championships. So I say it's been a great tradition. We have 4 Gold Balls. I don't care what you are tired of reading. Don't read it