UC AT LC SEASON OPENER

Bigsw02

23 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Just in the past day or two I’ve heard opposite of what I had been hearing? UC is better than what I was lead to believe? We will soon know! All reports were bad early...that’s good I wanna be battle tested

Now you know why I don't reveal much on the T. BWAHAHAHA

26 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Just that y’all were better than first advertised...or my usual contact 

We still have a long ways to go and I believe there is lots of improvement in our future. We played 10-12 underclass men last Friday night which don’t have a lot of game experience under their belts. 

You may call it that, I just like a appear weak when I am actually strong. Or it could be that I truly just don't know what to expect from this team. Either way, come Friday night, everything will be out in the open.

I will say this much. Ever since UC moved back up to 2A your coach has refused to play my Tornadoes, saying to Coach Bowling, " Im not going to play you anymore unless I have to". For 3 years now Coach Bowling has called Coach Puckett asking for a game. The answer was No! However, this year Coach Puckett called Coach Bowling and asked for this game. It seems that Puckett may have smelled blood in the water. Thinking this might be the perfect time to strike. With LC being so strong this year and UC is reportedly down, who can blame him. So, we shall see if this strategy pays off. In case you are wondering, our players do know about this. They don't like feeling like LC coaching staff is calling them out. Just saying

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

You may call it that, I just like a appear weak when I am actually strong. Or it could be that I truly just don't know what to expect from this team. Either way, come Friday night, everything will be out in the open.

I will say this much. Ever since UC moved back up to 2A your coach has refused to play my Tornadoes, saying to Coach Bowling, " Im not going to play you anymore unless I have to". For 3 years now Coach Bowling has called Coach Puckett asking for a game. The answer was No! However, this year Coach Puckett called Coach Bowling and asked for this game. It seems that Puckett may have smelled blood in the water. Thinking this might be the perfect time to strike. With LC being so strong this year and UC is reportedly down, who can blame him. So, we shall see if this strategy pays off. In case you are wondering, our players do know about this. They don't like feeling like LC coaching staff is calling them out. Just saying

That’s is absolutely hilarious.  Lake county guys it sounds like your coach is kinda soft

you know  bigswo this can’t be true. Lake county is a traditional power house 1a football team. They aren’t scared of anyone 

Edited by Tide21

34 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

I usually respect your opinion but I know for a fact that Lake County tried to schedule Union City, Obion Central and Dyer County the last two years and was turned down. Bowling has not contacted LC it was the other way around. Believe what you want but that is simply not true. Not saying UC didn't want to play but Puckett did try to play them. We will have to agree to disagree. Like I said I know for fact. It really doesn't matter though. Say what you want but your sources are wrong on this.