Sequatchie Jamboree In Grundy County

ThatTowerMan

50 minutes ago, ThatTowerMan said:

I am giving this a try. I made a new topic for us to discuss the jamboree this week. I didn't see it mentioned anywhere else.  What does everyone think will happen? I am looking forward to going and maybe eating at the Mountain Goat place on the way.

Towerman it is called a website you created not a topic.  Ive told you this mess before.  You will be demoted behind towner man if you cant get it right.  You think im joking but im not. 

6 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Towerman it is called a website you created not a topic.  Ive told you this mess before.  You will be demoted behind towner man if you cant get it right.  You think im joking but im not. 

Towerman ain't gonna let you sneak into that Grider man's stadium if you keep this up.

8 hours ago, ThatTowerMan said:

I am giving this a try. I made a new topic for us to discuss the jamboree this week. I didn't see it mentioned anywhere else.  What does everyone think will happen? I am looking forward to going and maybe eating at the Mountain Goat place on the way.

What is this mess?  We already had a website created for the Sequatchie Valley Jamboree.