Loudon Redskins comes to Greenback for the first part of the County Championship!

orngnblk

10 minutes ago, powerp said:

Greenback better start slingin the rock 

Don't believe Willis has been targeted 1 time. I might be crazy but 5 years ago we played a Columbia Academy team in the 4th round that had a dynamic and dominant reciever that led them all the way to the 4th round. #23 is that type of guy, Drew Jackson is covering him maybe he has locked him down I haven't seen it though.

2 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Don't believe Willis has been targeted 1 time. I might be crazy but 5 years ago we played a Columbia Academy team in the 4th round that had a dynamic and dominant reciever that led them all the way to the 4th round. #23 is that type of guy, Drew Jackson is covering him maybe he has locked him down I haven't seen it though.

That's insane man. He should have at least 10 targets a game

2 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Have you found Roy? He was looking for you. He said he had a pole to show you. I’m just relaying the message. You two will have to work it out. He’s there with a contingent of other SP fans.