Henry County @ Haywood

PatriotNation

22 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

I'm not underestimating the Tomcats at all! I'm just about the only Patriot Fan on here that doesnt underestimate them! Haywood is dangerous plus they have G-Towns coach! Bad combination for Henry County! I like our team though and think we will be ok but I know what Haywood is capable of! If we dont bring our A game or have too many turnovers we could easily lose this one! Gotta bring it!

Respect

• Like 1

1 hour ago, reddyrebel6 said:

Haywood 24, The Red Worm 20.  The last two years I witnessed a more talented HC team lose to Germantown- even at home where they NEVER lose. This Haywood team is more talented than Germantown those two years. Looks like someone might have you guys number. 

You really think HC had a clear talent advantage against 6A Germantown? Deep down in your heart?

This will be a good game. I’m not going to pretend to have any idea how it will go, I just know that it will be a good game. Henry County has to be disciplined on the perimeter and keep Haywood from the big play. I like our chances if we can make them earn their yards. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RedSwarm said:

You really think HC had a clear talent advantage against 6A Germantown? Deep down in your heart?

This will be a good game. I’m not going to pretend to have any idea how it will go, I just know that it will be a good game. Henry County has to be disciplined on the perimeter and keep Haywood from the big play. I like our chances if we can make them earn their yards. 

Haha I thought the same but didnt respond to it! Think they was just trying to get a rise out of us lol! Germantown did go undefeated the last 2 regular seasons with 2 victories over Whitehaven and 2 over Henry County! I think their talent pool was plenty loaded lol. 

1 hour ago, Swarm4Life said:

No cakewalk, that's for certain. I respect the Tomcats, no doubt about that. I just respect our coaching staff and physical brand of football a little bit more. Maybe I'm biased, so be it.

Just saying though u did say 27-14 game. A 2 TD win over Haywood would take a lot to go wrong for Haywood for that to happen. This will be a nail biter down to the last few seconds again with margin of victory being under a TD. 

2 hours ago, reddyrebel6 said:

Haywood 24, The Red Worm 20.  The last two years I witnessed a more talented HC team lose to Germantown- even at home where they NEVER lose. This Haywood team is more talented than Germantown those two years. Looks like someone might have you guys number. 

This is hilarious.  Last year's Germantown team was LOADED!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, PatriotNation said:

There was once on a August night
The Big Red showed their might
Made a trip down Hwy 79
Brought a crowd to tame a feline
Haywood couldnt score the pigskin
Henry County came home with a win
Those boys one day want the Gold
But now they all sang ROLL RED ROLL!!!