Hampton at GP

harley04

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, harley04 said:

THIS IS 5TH YEAR WE HAVE PLAYED HAMPTON, BULLDOGS WERE AVG. 50 POINTS A GAME IN 15 /16 AND BEAT US. LAST TWO YEARS HALF THAT AND WE WON.WE HAVE GOOD COACH, BIG LINE, SR. QB. THIS COULD BE MERCY RULE.

Stay outta the wacky backy Harley, this will be a ball game. Want my Hamburger all the way, well, hold the pickles. I'm just ready for some football. I'm seeing a bunch of good match ups the 1st week.

Just now, harley04 said:

THIS IS 5TH YEAR WE HAVE PLAYED HAMPTON, BULLDOGS WERE AVG. 50 POINTS A GAME IN 15 /16 AND BEAT US. LAST TWO YEARS HALF THAT AND WE WON.WE HAVE GOOD COACH, BIG LINE, SR. QB. THIS COULD BE MERCY RULE.

Last year was a one score difference and an unsportsman penalty killed us. It's 2 and 2 now.

We just hope we can stay on the field with GP considering our sorry coach, little line and sophomore QB....We hope we can find a fullback and running back amongst this bunch before Friday too.

3 hours ago, IMDog said:

This should be a good test to see how far along the dogz have come,they may not win but it will be a good game and GP will know that they were in a fight,I feel as the season goes the dogz will be better and better with the underclassmen developing

Replay of 2013 thru 2015? Hoping so.

I expect a few ups and downs 

8 minutes ago, harley04 said:

uknoit2 just take it easy on your team after fri. night, they will leave it all on the field.They always do. our  line paper said avg. is 6'5 283. We have best running back and QB in county after jamboree showing. And I love this coach 2nd one we have ever had.:mrgreen:

If GP is that good ,so be it, As long as Hampton can stay healthy and grow, its all good either way.  This very well may be the toughest game on the schedule. Shoot from what I'm hearing South Greene and Sullivan North are both as big as you fellers.