MC vs Fayetteville

Football54

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I’m out... Heading home. I will say this.. I don’t think Marion is as bad as they showed. You can’t turn the ball over like this and expect to win. That won’t happen every game. They still might can get 5 wins this season. 

Sorry i didnt get to meet you in person. Im on the top row by the pressbox. Be careful driving home.

Just now, oneyewilly said:

Are you Bass's alter ego?  

Stupid post kinfolk...Don’t hate because somebody says SP isn’t as talented as GB.. Thats the truth whether you like it or not. Real talk though..I hope you beat their eyeballs shut. Was happy to see them choke last year against Whitwell. Im pulling for y’all when you play. Believe that! Don’t compare me to curly, moe and larry though Kinfolk. Y’all can keep them and your goats. I’m just keeping it real

7 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Stupid post kinfolk...Don’t hate because somebody says SP isn’t as talented as GB.. Thats the truth whether you like it or not. Real talk though..I hope you beat their eyeballs shut. Was happy to see them choke last year against Whitwell. Im pulling for y’all when you play. Believe that! Don’t compare me to curly, moe and larry though Kinfolk. Y’all can keep them and your goats. I’m just keeping it real

I've seen plenty of "more" talented teams get beat.