MC vs Fayetteville

Football54

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

They obviously are a very talented team. Greenback is still easily one of the top 4 teams in 1A and will be a force. Anyone that thinks differently won’t for long. Looking at schedules we both have a tough road in the regular season. 

I agree about loudon and the tougher schedule but coaching and playing for us last night was atrocious. From start to finish. 

6 hours ago, Redheadstepkid said:

We know where some of your players are from. Never forget the past, McQueen. We also know some went to middle school there. Small County and up here we have kin down there. 

Which players? Middle school? LMBO.  I am curious what players are from Jackson County. 

6 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

Whatever makes you sleep better

You need to use all that experience you have to better prepare those whitwell tigers. If I were you I would train all of them to be athletic kickers. Hopefully that will help y'all from getting monkey stomped all year.  

She’s delusional.. she must have been drinking again last night. 

8 hours ago, Redheadstepkid said:

We know where some of your players are from. Never forget the past, McQueen. We also know some went to middle school there. Small County and up here we have kin down there. 

Jackson County is a small county?  Wow.  You have never left the ridges.

9 hours ago, Redheadstepkid said:

You aren’t beating Greenback this year. You couldn’t get there last year to do it. Gotta have more than one athlete to do it. Just explaining from experience. Yes our kicker was the athlete that night. Better prepare and hope all are healthy.

Without 4 4th and very long hail Mary's in the 4th, you barely made it after 2 over times.  Cinderella stories don't happen all that much in all of the state but maybe once every 15 years among 480 or so schools.

5 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Congrats to the Tigers. Terrific win. 

Surprised to see how far Marion has fallen. Forrest manhandled this Fayetteville team a year ago on their field. That jerk fan on here before makes me wanna crack a spray paint joke, but I'll refrain. 

Hey, leave coach McK. alone.

14 hours ago, Redheadstepkid said:

Yes I will fly on my broom stick or mop stick, whichever takes flight to do so. We will be fine. Our kicker is very athletic and won our game. He is very young with many years left in Whitwell. Y’all might want to think about recruiting a kicker. Wide receivers aren’t the only recruiting you can do.

Whitwell is back to being Whitwell this year kinfolk. I’m just keeping it real.