R'dale.........sign of folks interest........

Lost Old Dad

6 hours ago, Lost Old Dad said:

True, but at least we actually know what SUCCESS is!!!!!!!   LOL

For that matter has ANY football team in Wilson County ever won a Silver or Gold Ball in football?

I do not remember any. Baseball yes, but football, NEVER!

Friendship Christian has won 3 state championships in the last 10 years.

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 1:45 AM, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Hahaha LOD how’s that feel? Completely take the hype out of the season in one game. Lost to a team that lost to East Nashville 42-0...

I feel fine.  I wasn't playing.  Smyrna gets up more than usual for two games every season.  One is LaVergne and the second is the R'dale game.  As such I am not surprised.  Only thing that surprised me is the R'dale Coaching staff let the team take Smyrna for granted.  We cannot take ANY game for granted.

Gentleman Warriors, you screwed up.  Now that is out of the way.  Get ready for this weeks game.  You cannot take any game or opponent for granted.

38 minutes ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Warriors you have a tough game tonight, but you CAN WIN IT!

Remember pain is just weakness leaving the body.  Now make sure the opposition has a lot of LEAVING tonight!

Now suck it up and execute!

Congrats you’re 3-1 and the teams you’ve played are a combined 4-12. With Rockvale, Siegel, Warren County, and Coffee County coming up you should really be tested for the playoffs!!!

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

5 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Congrats you’re 3-1 and the teams you’ve played are a combined 4-12. With Rockvale, Siegel, Warren County, and Coffee County coming up you should really be tested for the playoffs!!!

You left out 'The Battle of the Boro' with Oakland.  Now what does MJ have left?  Want to talk about y'alls tough schedule with all the cup cakes from Metro?

BTW Red Rebels you forgot the mustache.  LOL  Who is the man in the picture that keeps falling?  I would probably laugh more if I knew who it is.