South Pittsburg vs Grundy (Grider against this Hayworth mans substitute)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, WarChant said:

I would like to meet all the pirate faithful before the game !! Muscox wants to meet Ray since he didn’t come over to the back of the trucks to see him. 

War chant man I was standing in that durn end zone when that Fitzgerald mans team scored his first touchdown.  I was close to that black truck with the two greenback flags on it.  I talked to that man in the green shirt.  I showed him my Murphy Fair book.  I never did find muskox man and helmet boy.  They must have been tag teaming that durn goat you fellars have up there.  You think im joking but im not. 

36 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

War chant man I was standing in that durn end zone when that Fitzgerald mans team scored his first touchdown.  I was close to that black truck with the two greenback flags on it.  I talked to that man in the green shirt.  I showed him my Murphy Fair book.  I never did find muskox man and helmet boy.  They must have been tag teaming that durn goat you fellars have up there.  You think im joking but im not. 

You mean that Harig man ??