Marion Co. @ Sequatchie Co.

29 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Polk, Tellico, Silverdale are the three easiest games.  It will take a little luck to get to 5-5 now I believe. I thought Fayetteville would be a win. I was at the game. If they don’t turn the ball over that’s a totally different game as well. 

I never believed they would win 5 games I said 4 is their limit but could go as low as 2... I hate it for the boys that I watched play but I seen it coming and dont know if it gets a whole lot better for a couple more years

Sequatchie's defense is ahead of the O at this point, not a surprise. Play on that side of the ball will improve each week, basically 2 on offense got regular playing time last season. 1 lineman, 1 wing. Offensive line is strong, fullback is strong, other backs are strong for their size and run hard. Quarterback is very athletic and throws well. It doesn't happen overnight though especially against the swarming defense they saw last week. 

44 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Polk, Tellico, Silverdale are the three easiest games.  It will take a little luck to get to 5-5 now I believe. I thought Fayetteville would be a win. I was at the game. If they don’t turn the ball over that’s a totally different game as well. 

Tellico was a week 1 surprise, probably won't be a pushover. 

7 minutes ago, Indian said:

Sequatchie's defense is ahead of the O at this point, not a surprise. Play on that side of the ball will improve each week, basically 2 on offense got regular playing time last season. 1 lineman, 1 wing. Offensive line is strong, fullback is strong, other backs are strong for their size and run hard. Quarterback is very athletic and throws well. It doesn't happen overnight though especially against the swarming defense they saw last week. 

Sequatchie was a typical tough, hard nosed team we have become accustomed to seeing. 

I know we lost the game last week but they were cheating. You could tell during the game. They played real dirty against us. The refs would just stand there and not do anything. They were grabbing our facemasks, late hitting us and they even punched us. They would not do anything to stop. it. It made me so mad. We kept getting turnovers and that part of our own fault. It is hard to beat a very good team when you have that many turnovers. This team will rise to the challenge. They are all Marion County Warriors and play with integrity. They are not taught dirty tactics like that team did. I hope our coaches do not let us play them next year. They should not be on the same field as our boys. We are respectful and have honor. The cheating and the turnovers are what lost the game. You can laugh if you want to but Coach Mathis tried one new play and it worked like they always do. We just had a turnover at the end of it. Once we got way behind he did not need to show anymore new plays since it was not a region game. He will not show any new ones in this game on Friday either because it is not a region game. He will save some for Tyner and Pitchburg. If we do not fumble and throw interceptions we will be unstoppable. It's still a great day to be a Warrior!

FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

Just now, sportman said:

Jasper is just bad, period!!! Seq, will mercy rule them. 

You are a doe doe head. We are MARION COUNTY! Our coach teaches our players to play with integrity and not cheat! Our players are winners on and off the field. You are nothing more than a doe doe head that likes to be mean to our players. GO WARRIORS!

FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

I just heard that MC will be down a QB now due to injury.

MarionMadness, hate to burst your perfect little bubble, but MC plays like everyone else.  Not sure there is much integrity, respect, or honor by getting flags for hitting a player beyond the sidelines like was done in the scrimmage against Dade Co., again during the jamboree, and yet again at Fayetteville. 

If you are worried about new plays against region foes, why waste them on South Pitt?  They are not in MC's region.