Alcoa vs. Austin East

29 minutes ago, Turtle said:

So if AE wins 3-0 over Alcoa Friday, I can personally say-  "The Baby Roadrunners could score  3 points on Alcoa!"  Come on now, it was a good defensive game and AE had touchdowns called back so I would just say it was 1st game jitters and some costly mistakes at the wrong time.  AE will be alright!  

Won’t happen. Nice thought tho! All I’m hearing are excuses. How many middle fingers did y’all throw? :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

All I’m hearing are excuses. How many middle fingers did y’all throw? :lol:

No excuse, Webb won the game hands down.  AE know they had some ERRORS that are very much correctable!   And no fingers were thrown!  Saving the best for Friday hahahahaha just playing but no fingers will be thrown this year.  LET THAT GO

1 minute ago, Turtle said:

No excuse, Webb won the game hands down.  AE know they had some ERRORS that are very much correctable!   And no fingers were thrown!  Saving the best for Friday hahahahaha just playing but no fingers will be thrown this year.  LET THAT GO

You said no middle fingers were thrown last year....I’ll believe it when I see it. That was the best part of the AE game last year. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

You said no middle fingers were thrown last year....I’ll believe it when I see it. That was the best part of the AE game last year. :lol: 

You all had a good PHOTOSHOP pic so I couldn't say anything after that.  Can you post that pic again so you can remind me of how we feel about the team that talks about their rings everyday 

Just now, Turtle said:

You all had a good PHOTOSHOP pic so I couldn't say anything after that.  Can you post that pic again so you can remind me of how we feel about the team that talks about their rings everyday 

No photoshop lil buddy. However, I would expect nothing less than you making excuses rather than correcting the problem. 

1 minute ago, Throwdeslant said:

No photoshop lil buddy. However, I would expect nothing less than you making excuses rather than correcting the problem. 

Once you all posted the pic, I couldn't say anything else.  I mean of course I'm going to take up for the team I cheer for but you all proved me wrong LAST YEAR!!  That player is no longer on the team (walked the stage in May 2019).  

12 hours ago, Turtle said:

look at the brite side......chances r high that talkin bout the rings one dont have ant got to feel near as good.....give the Irish one ring and Booger gets booted of this show

Booger just sayin:mrgreen: 

56 minutes ago, Booger said:

may be able to shortin that trip just a bit.....Booger nose stuff......lets see what Booger can do when that time comes

Booger just sayin :thumb:

:thumb:yea now we're talking!

Im a long time member at ORSA....but its gone ta the dogs.....bunch a sissies. 

Edited by BCsportsfan