Class 1A Poll August 26, 2019

pegleg

3 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Camden fan that explains it. Camden has never been that relevant so I expect you wouldn't know a good football team if you saw it.

poor little feller thinks football started  3 years ago when people figured out there was a lake county...     

2 hours ago, Waker said:

I know you are a Camden fan, Beagle. I just figured your comment would trigger those LC boys. Then they would say their favorite quote, “we been hearing that for three years!” They did not disappoint.

You were correct.        I saw them play   twice last year and one scrimmage and their first game this year on film from a friend in the district.  You guys will have more problems with Milan.  I would think a running clock to be honest

Didn't the team that squeaked by ya'll last year   blow them out the week before? 

Just now, Beagle said:

You were correct.        I saw them play   twice last year and one scrimmage and their first game this year on film from a friend in the district.  You guys will have more problems with Milan.  I would think a running clock to be honest

Didn't the team that squeaked by ya'll last year   blow them out the week before? 

You are clueless. 

5 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Beagle you are the poor little feller. Lake County's accomplishments dwarfs anything Camden has ever done. Please know your facts before wasting my time. 

List them...  anything in the last 25 years?   30?

Edited by Beagle

11 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Cornersville beat them the following week.