Class 1A Poll August 26, 2019

pegleg

7 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Nope just made an educated  prediction you made it out to be what you wanted cause you got butt sore. 

I am Camden all day.

Not butt hurt at all. You believe what you want but you are child's play. I have really got a kick out of you. I'm done messing with you. You have no facts or merit behind your conversation. Goodnight

1 minute ago, shockernation said:

Cute! How many points better is huntingdon honestly?

with both teams playing their best no turnovers either way...  24

having said that football is crazy game I have seen teams dominate every phase of a game clearly be the better team by far  and lose.  that ball isn't round and it bounces funny sometimes.  I need to get off here and sleep .    Ya'll cant hate me at the end of the year. 

12 minutes ago, Beagle said:

You got me you guys are tiny school tough ...  doesn't change the fact that huntingdon is WAY better than ya'll

You can’t have a opinion around this Lake Co bunch. Well, unless you agree with them. They don’t like for you to post on their pages either.  They do love to talk about the past, however. 

1 minute ago, Beagle said:

having said that football is crazy game I have seen teams dominate every phase of a game clearly be the better team by far  and lose.  that ball isn't round and it bounces funny sometimes.  I need to get off here and sleep .    Ya'll cant hate me at the end of the year. 

I will never hate anyone but you are going to be sadly mistaken.

8 minutes ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

You can’t have a opinion around this Lake Co bunch. Well, unless you agree with them. They don’t like for you to post on their pages either.  They do love to talk about the past, however. 

I see you just joined Coacht in August. I suspect you will not be back on here the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Lol. I will win or lose.

11 minutes ago, Beagle said:

I’ll take the 24 and give 2 to 1 odds +200 in Vegas if you’re counting that way...no other bets this early! Make it light on yourself...no limits