Class 1A Poll August 26, 2019

pegleg

14 minutes ago, Waker said:

I know you are a Camden fan, Beagle. I just figured your comment would trigger those LC boys. Then they would say their favorite quote, “we been hearing that for three years!” They did not disappoint.

Huntingdon has been my pick for the past two years so I have had to eat my crow. No big deal tho but it sounds like LC is legit this yr! So only time will tell!

4 minutes ago, footballover said:

Mosquitoe boys have to travel to huntingDon this time and play on the million dollar field. CAN'T WAIT!

I drive through Huntingdon everyday twice at that and for you to brag about your millions your town sure don’t show it! Lots of vacant building and shi**y roads. Y’all used that money well didn’t ya!

5 hours ago, footballover said:

Can't wait to see the new and improved Falcons. Watched you last year against West Carroll and you looked slow. QB is a big kid but isn't running away from anyone. Lost your stud running back and moved your best receiver to center. You all must have really gotten better in the offseason....

And a Stang team that is one dimensional.Ask some teams if Lake Co can throw the ball?

3 hours ago, Beagle said:

My accounts pretty old and I have no idea who that is..

I have seen LC this summer  they are not even as good as last year..   Huntingdon is head ans shoulders  better and I am not a Huntingdon fan at all.. in fact quite the opposite.  We are rivals.  I am a Camden fan 

Ur an idiot if u think last years team is better

38 minutes ago, Waker said:

I know you are a Camden fan, Beagle. I just figured your comment would trigger those LC boys. Then they would say their favorite quote, “we been hearing that for three years!” They did not disappoint.

Beagle.Name fits.All they do all night long is howl and dont have any idea what they howling about