Class 1A Poll August 26, 2019

pegleg

48 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I should have included West Carroll in my poll. They will be in it next week. That was a clear oversight. 

I put Fayetteville in the top 10.  Not because they beat Jasper but I saw some potential there.  

Edit: We will see how it goes in their region. I have Mt Pleasant winning it but Fayetteville could be the spoiler.

Edited by Southtowner

4 hours ago, Outsider1998 said:

This definitely isn’t the same UC team from the past decade but they still are gonna be a playoff team at the end of the year. They still put up 300 yards on the ground but they couldn’t finish their drives when the defense locked down. The win is definitely impressive, but not as much as most think. I think a big win over westview or Ripley this year would be more impressive, just going off the LC schedule. 

I think Crockett County this week will be a better game than most think. Hope I'm wrong.

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

That depends on what the standard for “bad” is. I believe 6-6 is about right. That is “bad” compared to a normal UC team. If Lake Co really is a top 2-3 team in single A they should mercy rule a 6-6 caliber team. 

Not trying to be cute but I really think LC would beat Milan this year also. We will never know but I think it would happen.

15 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Not trying to be cute but I really think LC would beat Milan this year also. We will never know but I think it would happen.

I know you guys are happy because y’all beat union city but lake county allowed union city to gain almost 400 rushing yards. If you did that with Milan it would be a battle. 

Just now, Tide21 said:

I know you guys are happy because y’all beat union city but lake county allowed union city to gain almost 400 rushing yards. If you did that with Milan it would be a battle. 

Expected to beat UC. Yes they had 340 yards at the half with 16 pts scored. They managed 44 yards in the second half. If you were there you would have noticed LC rotated defensive linemen every other play. When it came time to stop UC the starters were in the game. A Milan,/LC game is just hypothetical anyway. Just messing with BPM.

1 minute ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Expected to beat UC. Yes they had 340 yards at the half with 16 pts scored. They managed 44 yards in the second half. If you were there you would have noticed LC rotated defensive linemen every other play. When it came time to stop UC the starters were in the game. A Milan,/LC game is just hypothetical anyway. Just messing with BPM.

Haha ok. 

9 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Hope you are right. I have some insight on Freedom Prep. None on Fayetteville except what I hear on here.

I read article saying the freedom prep guys that tried to transfer ended up in west Memphis Arkansas. This they get some more to come in ?