Class 1A Poll August 26, 2019

pegleg

13 hours ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

You can’t have a opinion around this Lake Co bunch. Well, unless you agree with them. They don’t like for you to post on their pages either.  They do love to talk about the past, however. 

At least they have a past to talk about as well as the present and future.

5 minutes ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

I’m guessing you think Huntingdon doesn’t? I’d say Huntingdon has a pretty good tradition, a pretty good squad this season, and a Middle school program that is blowing out larger programs by 40 a game. 

Speaking for him.. RLH knows Huntingdon has a great program. I doubt he would be dissing you. He is probably talking about the guy from  Camden that was on here. 

• Upvote 1

As for the million dollar field, its not a million dollar field. The money came from private donations. It just shows how much the community supports their program. Some other programs could stand some of this kind of positive support for their program. Remember, success always breeds jealousy,

10 hours ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

I’m guessing you think Huntingdon doesn’t? I’d say Huntingdon has a pretty good tradition, a pretty good squad this season, and a Middle school program that is blowing out larger programs by 40 a game. 

You would be guessing wrong.