AP 4A Poll

lawnman

52 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

I never count them until their in the trophy case either.I always use the year when Knox Central came out of the east and none of the top three got to the semi's as a prime example.

It would not matter for me. If Greeneville made again I would be pulling for east Tennessee. As much I hate Devilman I would have to go with Greeneville lol.

• Thanks 1

On 8/26/2019 at 10:48 PM, WarEagleCartman said:

Idk if Haywood should be #1 but something special is definitely brewing in Brownsville.

Saw Haywood in action a couple weeks back. This team is scary good. Size, Speed, and athleticism everywhere. Many of their kids looked as if they could put an SEC jersey on today and play the part. In years past, they've had teams that looked great on paper and the coaching hurt the outcome. Not, this year, their playbook and execution look on Que. This team could be the best in West TN regardless of classification. Just my opinion. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 00Chargers said:

Saw Haywood in action a couple weeks back. This team is scary good. Size, Speed, and athleticism everywhere. Many of their kids looked as if they could put an SEC jersey on today and play the part. In years past, they've had teams that looked great on paper and the coaching hurt the outcome. Not, this year, their playbook and execution look on Que. This team could be the best in West TN regardless of classification. Just my opinion. 

Very good team, looking forward to seeing how they do against Olive Branch this week, hopefully this game will be streamed on the Jackson radio station.....

Edited by Kevin38

14 hours ago, greenegreene22 said:

looks like AC forgot about Powell pretty good team and gave up 48 points do u all play any defense ............

We had 28-12 and ran out of Gas late in 3rd against a 5A potential state contender. I will easily say that is correctable and for this reason is why we play better teams out of conference so we correct those mistakes earlier. This team is Special and we'll on its way to being the best team the Greene machine has ever seen.

5 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

We had 28-12 and ran out of Gas late in 3rd against a 5A potential state contender. I will easily say that is correctable and for this reason is why we play better teams out of conference so we correct those mistakes earlier. This team is Special and we'll on its way to being the best team the Greene machine has ever seen.

Lol heard that last year as well and we all see how that went. 

14 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

28 in the 4rth

Shut Powell down 3 quarters ran out of steam 4th. So I would say we have a Darn good Defense we just need to condition more for teams whom can send in refeshers off the side line most of night. I think it goes to show when two teams are equally fresh Mavs hold their own. Powell has speed and they will go far. They too have learned something to correct.

Just now, Mavericksinflight said:

Shut Powell down 3 quarters ran out of steam 4th. So I would say we have a Darn good Defense we just need to condition more for teams whom can send in refeshers off the side line most of night. I think it goes to show when two teams are equally fresh Mavs hold their own. Powell has speed and they will go far. They too have learned something to correct.

Lol Whatever makes you feel better. Defense wins championships and The cow defense has always been an issue as we saw AGAIN lastnight.