3. Greeneville (4) 0-1 96

4. Elizabethton (1) 1-0 94

5. Dyersburg 1-0 75

6. Jackson North Side 0-1 51

7. Maplewood 0-1 44

8. Springfield 0-1 38

9. East Hamilton 1-0 33

10. Hardin County 0-1 30

Others receiving 12 or more points: Nolensville 26. Crockett County 22. Jackson South Side 20. Marshall County 20.

26 minutes ago, lawnman said:

Division I - Class 4A

Record Pts

1. Haywood County (4) 1-0 126

2. Anderson County (6) 1-0 104

5. Dyersburg 1-0 75

7. Maplewood 0-1 44

8. Springfield 0-1 38

9. East Hamilton 1-0 33

10. Hardin County 0-1 30

Others receiving 12 or more points: Nolensville 26. Crockett County 22. Jackson South Side 20. Marshall County 20.

Lol Ac will fall outside the top 10 after friday

3 hours ago, lawnman said:

Division I - Class 4A

Record Pts

5. Dyersburg 1-0 75

7. Maplewood 0-1 44

8. Springfield 0-1 38

9. East Hamilton 1-0 33

10. Hardin County 0-1 30

Not sure Springfield is that high right now

10 hours ago, lawnman said:

Division I - Class 4A

Record Pts

5. Dyersburg 1-0 75

7. Maplewood 0-1 44

8. Springfield 0-1 38

9. East Hamilton 1-0 33

10. Hardin County 0-1 30

Greene Devils 7-0 vs the top ten head to head....including 5-0 vs the top 4...but it's all good boys, let's see what the poll looks like about a week or so into december. I hope AC enjoys their brief stay above the Greene team. that will change after this fridays beat down.

10 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

Greene Devils 7-0 vs the top ten head to head....including 5-0 vs the top 4...but it's all good boys, let's see what the poll looks like about a week or so into december. I hope AC enjoys their brief stay above the Greene team. that will change after this fridays beat down.

I’m confused. How are you 7-0 vs the top 10 and 5-0 vs the top 4 only 1 game into the season?  If you are talking about last year what does that have to do with this year??

4 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I’m confused. How are you 7-0 vs the top 10 and 5-0 vs the top 4 only 1 game into the season?  If you are talking about last year what does that have to do with this year??

you are correct sir. the last two seasons have squat to do with this year, i was merely pointing out what our boys have done vs some of the top ten the  last couple years. BTW, i was in Milan last week and got to see your stadium and your quaint little village there in west tenn. Im curious as to your thoughts on your coach. From what i gathered in my brief stay there, the natives might be a bit restless and coach pettigrews neck might be resting firmly on the ole choppin block if he doesnt produce quickly. I hear you bulldogs arent very fond of losing and boast quite an impressive history and like us, can boast 4 gold balls....any truth to any of that??

1 minute ago, BVDevil said:

you are correct sir. the last two seasons have squat to do with this year, i was merely pointing out what our boys have done vs some of the top ten the  last couple years. BTW, i was in Milan last week and got to see your stadium and your quaint little village there in west tenn. Im curious as to your thoughts on your coach. From what i gathered in my brief stay there, the natives might be a bit restless and coach pettigrews neck might be resting firmly on the ole choppin block if he doesnt produce quickly. I hear you bulldogs arent very fond of losing and boast quite an impressive history and like us, can boast 4 gold balls....any truth to any of that??

Yes we have a great history with 4 gold balls and 5 silver. I agree the natives are restless and want results. There is a TON of talent and athletic ability on this year’s team and we simply looked poorly coached this past week. However Peabody is a machine this year and will win another gold ball. They will make most teams they play look that way. Teddy is a top notch person and loves all of the players and bleeds purple. Over 30 years in the program as a player and coach. But he is definitely on the hot seat   We shall see what happens. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yes we have a great history with 4 gold balls and 5 silver. I agree the natives are restless and want results. There is a TON of talent and athletic ability on this year’s team and we simply looked poorly coached this past week. However Peabody is a machine this year and will win another gold ball. They will make most teams they play look that way. Teddy is a top notch person and loves all of the players and bleeds purple. Over 30 years in the program as a player and coach. But he is definitely on the hot seat   We shall see what happens. 

best of luck...my buddy over in big city McKenzie....lol...keeps me up to date on all things Bulldog and Rebel...he went to both schools and was on one of the milan teams that lost to alcoa in the title game back in either 08 or 09.....i dont think he was a starter, but was on the team....His dad he says was a prominent player in getting the field house i beleive built.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, lawnman said:

Division I - Class 4A

Record Pts

5. Dyersburg 1-0 75

7. Maplewood 0-1 44

8. Springfield 0-1 38

9. East Hamilton 1-0 33

10. Hardin County 0-1 30

No surprise to see Haywood sitting at #1, wouldn't be surprised if they hold that rank all season long!

• Like 1