best of 2a

startthebus00

3 minutes ago, RTD said:

You're an idiot!! I never said anything about TC beating Peabody if you pay attention to what I actually have said I don't even think TC could beat Meigs right now. Watertown doesn't have to worry about Peabody or Meigs because Tyner will make sure Watertown is on the basketball court by the second round. I'm realistic I was yelling that my team will do this and that like you then go out and struggle against Gordy. 

14 minutes ago, RTD said:

You're an idiot!! I never said anything about TC beating Peabody if you pay attention to what I actually have said I don't even think TC could beat Meigs right now. Watertown doesn't have to worry about Peabody or Meigs because Tyner will make sure Watertown is on the basketball court by the second round. I'm realistic I was yelling that my team will do this and that like you then go out and struggle against Gordy. 

It may be Tyner that’s sending TC home bud, but hey I did want to commend you on the spelling and punctuation brother. It really looks like the tutoring lessons I bought you are beginning to pay off!

Edited by H2Oman

5 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

It may be Tyner that’s sending TC home bud, but hey I did want to commend you on the spelling and punctuation brother. It really looks like the tutoring lessons I bought you are beginning to pay off!

They may do that this season but I know for a fact that you'll be first. After next Friday when H2O has a 1-2 record you'll be traveling to Tyner second round to take that L. 

11 minutes ago, RTD said:

They may do that this season but I know for a fact that you'll be first. After next Friday when H2O has a 1-2 record you'll be traveling to Tyner second round to take that L. 

I bragged on you a little to early... Here you are making the same ignorant predictions that you made last year at this time..  I really don’t know why I waste my money on trying to keep you from looking so foolish. 

I guess that old saying is right... You can’t fix stupid!

10 hours ago, EZMONEY123 said:

Who ya'll got?

as this is your virgin thread post I will give you a pass and just answer the question. In my own opinion a list of the best teams into a both starts and stops with a golden tide of Peabody. It is my opinion that the only team capable of beating Peabody is Peabody themselves

6 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I bragged on you a little to early... Here you are making the same ignorant predictions that you made last year at this time..  I really don’t know why I waste my money on trying to keep you from looking so foolish. 

I guess that old saying is right... You can’t fix stupid!

My prediction last year came true. Your memory must not be that good TC sent Watertown home in the playoffs. Watertown losing to TC and Nolensville is an ignorant prediction I guess there are a lot of ignorant people on this message board then.