Trousdale at Watertown, region title?

tcjacket13

24 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Dude stop trying to put the loss on him, or the coaches every team makes mistakes we just made a lot more than Watertown tonight and it cost us, we are a work in progress for sure all positivity these kids don’t need to be told how bad they did or it was their fault, the kids hurt just like we as fans hurt, probably more because they already know they let people down. Positive going forward on to Gville. 

I thought 6 and 14 were Solid as Sophomores 

18 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

I understand we expect to win but what good is it for you to plaster it all over the internet about how much they fumble or they should have done this, harping on the coaches is one thing but the kids can’t control that, the kids gave it everything they had just made to many mistakes, move on and quit bashing kids... loser! 

He's drunk.

1 hour ago, jwhite601 said:

QB proved....wecant throw it,,,,he s a chicken turd in the pocket...and his arm is spagetti....i know this is your son football6...but darn...he threw a pick when we couldnt afford it and he gave up a long td pass on D....just saying...if he doesnt do either of those...we win

Understand bro, this is where you lost me right off the bat. Slimshady didn't call out kids like this. This coaching staff will be FINE, and this TEAM will be FINE. I understand your frustration, just not the way you express it. I'm not about candy #### football either, but positive reinforcement is ALWAYS better than negative reinforcement. It's as simple as this....our D is championship caliber. Our O has work to do. Plain. And. Simple. I think they'll be fine..especially the "spaghetti arm" QB (that was a ridiculous statement you made!). Like stated earlier..I really think playing one game,  then a bye, then 2nd game is tough for progressive momentum. H2O is a quality opponent, and they came to play. This game will only make us better, but comments like yours will do us no good! Either you're a Trojan Horse, or too ignorant to realize you're not!

3 minutes ago, TCnation said:

Understand bro, this is where you lost me right off the bat. Slimshady didn't call out kids like this. This coaching staff will be FINE, and this TEAM will be FINE. I understand your frustration, just not the way you express it. I'm not about candy #### football either, but positive reinforcement is ALWAYS better than negative reinforcement. It's as simple as this....our D is championship caliber. Our O has work to do. Plain. And. Simple. I think they'll be fine..especially the "spaghetti arm" QB (that was a ridiculous statement you made!). Like stated earlier..I really think playing one game,  then a bye, then 2nd game is tough for progressive momentum. H2O is a quality opponent, and they came to play. This game will only make us better, but comments like yours will do us no good! Either you're a Trojan Horse, or too ignorant to realize you're not!

they didn't come to play....we were smoking them in the first half...they went to the locker room at the half and there coaches smoked ours...they came to play in the second half...we took a nap!!...plus...i guarantee if you dig back to years ago....i guarantee this is NOT the first time ive mentioned the issue of #2 fumbling

Edited by jwhite601