Trousdale at Watertown, region title?

tcjacket13

1 minute ago, jwhite601 said:

they didn't come to play....we were smoking them in the first half...they went to the locker room at the half and there coaches smoked ours...they came to play in the second half...we took a nap!!

I remember my first beer too bro! Good times for sure! Go to bed and sleep it off

1 hour ago, jwhite601 said:

QB proved....wecant throw it,,,,he s a chicken turd in the pocket...and his arm is spagetti....i know this is your son football6...but darn...he threw a pick when we couldnt afford it and he gave up a long td pass on D....just saying...if he doesnt do either of those...we win

terrible thing to say ..if I'm not mistaken . he's a sophomore he will mature

7 minutes ago, biggest said:

6 is a great ballplayer! Bet you was jumping up and down on his td run. Seems like that kid came in and moved the ball in championship game last year! Keep your head up #6 us h20 folks respect your game.

he's a great kid...he has a chance to be a special kid....he has to embrace it....and if i know his dad well enough....he will

Edited by jwhite601

9 minutes ago, biggest said:

6 is a great ballplayer! Bet you was jumping up and down on his td run. Seems like that kid came in and moved the ball in championship game last year! Keep your head up #6 us h20 folks respect your game.

he has to know not to throw that ball up into 4 deep coverage like he did tonight....he will get it figured out...i have confidence