Hampton vs. Happy Valley

Kickersdad

10 hours ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Don't really know what to make of either team at this point. We beat Cloudland and CD who are both solid teams but 0-4 combined. Hampton lost to GP ( no shame in that ) then beat Unicoi who is also 0-2. Just don't turn it over , keep your mouth shut and find 21 points and you'll win this game 

Discipline is the key word in this one

18 hours ago, RLS26 said:

uc is small this year on the line.  hv has some size and speed that will cause problems.

should be a good game

RLS, everyone we play will be small compared to GP's O and D lines! Not saying we'll dominate any of them, but we won't face another line as fast and averaging 6'5 280 Lb.

2 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

RLS, everyone we play will be small compared to GP's O and D lines! Not saying we'll dominate any of them, but we won't face another line as fast and averaging 6'5 280 Lb.

Did you see the big lineman #73 (I think)  from Unicoi? I noticed he was huge. The announcer on radio said 6’5 and 300+.  Thats big. 

Good luck to both teams this Friday night. Sure going to be a dog fight with them warriors.  It should be a great game to watch under the Friday night lights.  This is a tough one call.  I’ll give the edge to the Warriors with this one being played on their home field, but I don’t thinks it’s going to be an easy task. 

Warriors 21

Bulldogs 20

Edited by Romansfive8

3 hours ago, pujo said:

Not now or playoffs either. Thats crazy  size for nearly any high school.

Would not have believed it had I not seen it.

3 hours ago, RebRebReb said:

Did you see the big lineman #73 (I think)  from Unicoi? I noticed he was huge. The announcer on radio said 6’5 and 300+.  Thats big. 

Yes I saw him....GP had that kind of size across the line...and their 280+ pounders had guts you could iron your Sunday britches on and they could M O V E!