Hampton vs. Happy Valley

Kickersdad

On 9/3/2019 at 8:25 PM, uknoit2 said:

Unicoi made it clear last week, at the HV/CD game, that the Hampton boys were a garbage team. No way can a garbage team with a game losing score of 46-6 makes this a game, right? So, I suppose HV is preparing  for the game after ours and we're just trying to get better to keep from the mercy rule come Friday night :bored:

Haven't heard any talk of that from anyone at HV unkoit2....especially from the ones that matter. 

“It is hard to find a weakness with Hampton. So all 11 of our guys have got to be on the same page and move in the same direction.
We know they bring size, physicality and speed and quickness. They were the preseason favorite to win the conference and nothing has changed in that regard.” ~Jason Jarrett~

2 hours ago, Kickersdad said:

Haven't heard any talk of that from anyone at HV unkoit2....especially from the ones that matter. 

“It is hard to find a weakness with Hampton. So all 11 of our guys have got to be on the same page and move in the same direction.
We know they bring size, physicality and speed and quickness. They were the preseason favorite to win the conference and nothing has changed in that regard.” ~Jason Jarrett~

Oh I know....HV has been quiet. Kind of wish there had been a little fuel added to this game on here...Lord knows I've tried 

We ALL know what's coming tonight. Question is, can HV stop it for 4 qtrs? HV has a couple stud backs, can we stop the long gains? HV likes that 'throw it high and long and go get it' ball, can we be in position to make a play on it? I look for Happy Valley to try and capitalized on some screen passes &  passes in the flats to catch our backs out of position...Shall be interesting as long as all stay healthy.