Hampton vs. Happy Valley

Kickersdad

4 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Who's arguing in support of anything? Nobody knows what happened and it was right in front of me

I didn’t say anyone was arguing. The arguing comment was for anyone that wanted to try to argue that confronting a player was ok. You said the fan was removed from the field, therefore something happened that caused him to be removed and not the player (s). There’s no circumstance that would ever warrant an adult to confront a kid, period. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, gcapride said:

I didn’t say anyone was arguing. The arguing comment was for anyone that wanted to try to argue that confronting a player was ok. You said the fan was removed from the field, therefore something happened that caused him to be removed and not the player (s). There’s no circumstance that would ever warrant an adult to confront a kid, period. 

:thumb:

7 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Yep....But there were HV parents over there too....may have started between them for all I know 

Edited by uknoit2

Just now, Devilsx5 said:

That may have been more fun to watch than the game itself 

Actually when junk like this happen,rumors abound and you hear all different versions. There is only one truth and I sure don,y know what it is. Don't reckon anyone was hurt and thats a good thing.

As far as the game goes,the better team didn't win, Hampton pretty much controlled the whole game, got to clean up the dumb junk and they will be a tough out. The personal foul on the last drive was the difference in the game. Without that Happy Valley never scores.  That being said,sometimes winners just find a way to win but they definitively snatched a victory from the jaws of defeat.

24 minutes ago, gcapride said:

10 minutes ago, pujo said:

Actually when junk like this happen,rumors abound and you hear all different versions. There is only one truth and I sure don,y know what it is. Don't reckon anyone was hurt and thats a good thing.

As far as the game goes,the better team didn't win, Hampton pretty much controlled the whole game, got to clean up the dumb junk and they will be a tough out. The personal foul on the last drive was the difference in the game. Without that Happy Valley never scores.  That being said,sometimes winners just find a way to win but they definitively snatched a victory from the jaws of defeat.

Pujo dang it, these boys gotta come out playing and play every snap or it'll be short, hard year 

15 minutes ago, pujo said:

Tough loss Pujo.