Here ya go Roy Dilliard! Happy now?

FridayMainEvent

Friday Main Event will be live at Eagleville this Friday as the undefeated Eagleville Eagles host the undefeated Forrest Rockets in a huge region 5 battle!  We've got a great line up of Coaches and hope you'll take the time to navigate over to our website.   If you go to our "Gameday" tab, you'll see the Coaches we have lined up for Friday.  If you navigate to our "Super 25" tab, you'll see the games we'll be discussing this Friday.   

Please make the Friday Main Event your pregame location for High School football each Friday at 4:30 PM!  If you'll navigate to our YouTube Channel, you see an option to "set a reminder" when the show goes live each week.   Click the subscribe button, set a reminder and enjoy the show each week!

Coaches this week:

Eagleville Head Coach Floyd Walker

East Hamilton Head Coach Grant Reynolds

Springfield Head Coach Dustin Wilson

Forrest Head Coach Eli Stephenson

Friday Main Event Week Three Stream

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Roy is never happy.  He's the grumpiest person I've never met.

BTW my apologies for stepping on your toes last Tuesday. I will wait on you this week. Lol 

1 hour ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Friday Main Event will be live at Eagleville this Friday as the undefeated Eagleville Eagles host the undefeated Forrest Rockets in a huge region 5 battle!  We've got a great line up of Coaches and hope you'll take the time to navigate over to our website.   If you go to our "Gameday" tab, you'll see the Coaches we have lined up for Friday.  If you navigate to our "Super 25" tab, you'll see the games we'll be discussing this Friday.   

Please make the Friday Main Event your pregame location for High School football each Friday at 4:30 PM!  If you'll navigate to our YouTube Channel, you see an option to "set a reminder" when the show goes live each week.   Click the subscribe button, set a reminder and enjoy the show each week!

Coaches this week:

Reminder set 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

You should let Roy create your websites for you. I guarantee you that Roy makes all the durn websites for South Pittsburg unless he lets that Southtowner man do it because he's the official backup website creator. They are the best, and I ain't joking neither.

The task may be too large for Roy...  I still not sure his elevator goes to the top floor...:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Coaches this week:

What kind of mess is this? Grider isnt on this mess.  You have that Reynolds man with those goofy looking glasses he used to wear in my Murphy Fair book at Boyd Buchanan.  This is about the sorries lineup you could get.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? Grider isnt on this mess.  You have that Reynolds man with those goofy looking glasses he used to wear in my Murphy Fair book at Boyd Buchanan.  This is about the sorries lineup you could get.  You think im joking but im not. 

At least we have some 2A Coaches, Roy..   You're the hardest person I've ever seen to please!   I've got a week in mind for Coach Grider already.  Can't bug him too often.

54 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

At least we have some 2A Coaches, Roy..   You're the hardest person I've ever seen to please!   I've got a week in mind for Coach Grider already.  Can't bug him too often.

Let me ask you a question. Will you tell that Reynolds man that im glad he finally got rid of those goofy glasses he used to wear in my Murphy Fair book? You think im joking but im not. 

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Roy, are you really GeneralAmerigha? You called that Stephenson man sorrie and that sounds like GeneralAmerigha cause he don't like him.