PHS TRAVELS TO JACKSON S.S.

PeabodyPride

9 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Interesting matchup 2A vs 4A !

New opponent for The Golden Tide.

In 2016 we played MC a 4a school that had a crap load of kids at their house I was kinda worried about this game but Waverly went there and smoked them! You would think a kinda down 4A school would compete with a good 2A but didn’t happen then and won’t happen now! Yalls defense kinda reminds me of our Defense we had in 2016. The Tiger Defense we had then was and still is the best I have personally seen. We was young on the O side of the ball but still put up a good fight at Crump Stadium against Trezvant. I don’t see anybody challenging Peabody until November and heck it may not happen then!

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

In 2016 we played MC a 4a school that had a crap load of kids at their house I was kinda worried about this game but Waverly went there and smoked them! You would think a kinda down 4A school would compete with a good 2A but didn’t happen then and won’t happen now! Yalls defense kinda reminds me of our Defense we had in 2016. The Tiger Defense we had then was and still is the best I have personally seen. We was young on the O side of the ball but still put up a good fight at Crump Stadium against Trezvant. I don’t see anybody challenging Peabody until November and heck it may not happen then!

You know what’s crazy ?  Against McKenzie last night they didn’t start the same defense. McKenzie still didn’t score.