South Doyle 3-0 vs. Anderson County 2-1

MAVERICK1995

43 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Mavericks need a huge win tomorrow as they have dropped out of the Super Knoxville Top 25 for the first time in 3 years.

Lets go Team Mavericks and fans lets win this one at home for all the Maverick faithful !

Just get the job Done!

2-2 is it the downfall of the mighty mighty mavericks?

5 minutes ago, Devilsx5 said:

2-2 is it the downfall of the mighty mighty mavericks?

I am confident the Mavericks have what it takes. They just need to be ready to play the whole game intensely. Pace thereself. It is possible at least we have a chance. No one in the state has picked us so what do we have to lose. If fact some have us losing by 30+. So I guess we will play hard lose or win. But it will be a fun game to say the least. Hope both teams stay healthy and come outt learning something.

1 minute ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I am confident the Mavericks have what it takes. They just need to be ready to play the whole game intensely. Pace thereself. It is possible at least we have a chance. No one in the state has picked us so what do we have to lose. If fact some have us losing by 30+. So I guess we will play hard lose or win. But it will be a fun game to say the least. Hope both teams stay healthy and come outt learning something.

You guys had a good 2 year run nothing to hang your heads about hopefully you guys reload in the next 5-10 years lol kidding of course 

This is one of those games I can see going both ways. I think the issue is going to be can AC hang around for the 4th quarter depth wise. 

Offensively I believe AC is going to score some points, and I'm interested to see how SD's defense responds to that. 

The obvious answer for AC is to put pressure on the young QB and have him make some hasty decisions. Even if SDs OL do not perform Elijah young is too good not to make plays happen regardless. 

AC - 35

SD - 28

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, haweanbula said:

This is one of those games I can see going both ways. I think the issue is going to be can AC hang around for the 4th quarter depth wise. 

Offensively I believe AC is going to score some points, and I'm interested to see how SD's defense responds to that. 

The obvious answer for AC is to put pressure on the young QB and have him make some hasty decisions. Even if SDs OL do not perform Elijah young is too good not to make plays happen regardless. 

AC - 35

SD - 28

South Doyles defense will respond by watching Elijah score another TD. They won't ask the back up qb to do much.  Just get the snap and give to Elijah.  12 TDs after 3 games.  

• Sad 1