Meigs County vs Clinton

TigerNation

Just a small video this week. A few of my favorite plays and hits. Alot and I mean alot of young guys got touches this past week. There were too many good plays to put them all i just picked out a few and tried my hand again and some slo mo editing. Hope you folks enjoy it as much as I do. Again if you dont want to see highlights of last Meigs County game dont click the link.

Not trying to disrespect CG. Just doing something for our team. Cant help the competition for region play. Put 2 really good plays in for CG as well. Also a face mask. People need to get those under control.

Edited by Imthayeti

12 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Just a small video this week. A few of my favorite plays and hits. Alot and I mean alot of young guys got touches this past week. There were too many good plays to put them all i just picked out a few and tried my hand again and some slo mo editing. Hope you folks enjoy it as much as I do. Again if you dont want to see highlights of last Meigs County game dont click the link.

Not trying to disrespect CG. Just doing something for our team. Cant help the competition for region play. Put 2 really good plays in for CG as well. Also a face mask. People need to get those under control.

One thing I have noticed even with no  separation your recievers win 90 percent of what is almost a 50 50 ball reminds me alot of Wavery recievers the last few years!!

11 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

One thing I have noticed even with no  separation your recievers win 90 percent of what is almost a 50 50 ball reminds me alot of Wavery recievers the last few years!!

Thank you man, we dont throw very much. When we do it's a pretty good threat. Our recievers can catch the ball no doubt.

Clinton did look better against Halls. Made some plays and moved the ball. But turnovers and penalties killed... Also, defensive backs aren't that great. I don't know if it's just soft coverage or weak athletes but they've been the weak spot on defense. Front 7 are really pretty decent. #56 and #40 could play just about anywhere. Everyone knows about the offense. Not much to say about it. Running backs aren't bad but blocking is an issue. But they have been opening up the playbook more so that's a plus.

Never been to Meigs so I'm looking forward to making the trip down.

Edited by dkota44
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, dkota44 said:

Clinton did look better against Halls. Made some plays and moved the ball. But turnovers and penalties killed... Also, defensive backs aren't that great. I don't know if it's just soft coverage or weak athletes but they've been the weak spot on defense. Front 7 are really pretty decent. #56 and #40 could play just about anywhere. Everyone knows about the offense. Not much to say about it. Running backs aren't bad but blocking is an issue. But they have been opening up the playbook more so that's a plus.

Come on down, should be a good game. Glad to see someone post for Clinton.

5 minutes ago, dkota44 said:

This is how i seen Clinton a few weeks back.

30 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

If Clinton holds on to the ball this week, I feel like they will come away with the W! 

GO DRAGONS!!!!

I really doubt hes that far off. Not that I think we will lose, I just feel this team has played a murderous schedule and people are looking at 0-3 thinking they aren't that good. I mean Sunbright faced an 0-2 Greenback team if you get my meaning. That score ended up being silly and Sunbright was 2-0 coming into that game. If we prepare like this will be a difficult game I like our chances. If we dont it will be a struggle.