Cloudland travels to Hampton.

pujo

Just now, Appvol said:

Pujo that will be hard to say. Who do think finishes 4th in region 2. Pujo I don’t predict high school games. We are talking about 13 to 18 year old kids who most likely never will play football again after high school. 

Its not hard to pick most high school football games. All you do is look at evidence.

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

Its not hard to pick most high school football games. All you do is look at evidence.

That’s not what I’m talking about. I don’t understand adults picking games that kids are playing for fun and love of game. Some kids play just to be part of a team hoping they might get play.Most will never play again after high school.

Ok.  I'm bringing snickers bars to Hampton Friday.  Appvol,  adults have been picking games for decades.  The writers in the star and press do it.  We've been doing it on the boards for years.  Its fun and there's nothing wrong with it.  We uses to use the papers picks for motivation on game night.  Football is exciting and kids have to learn to deal with skepticism or they'll never make it in this world. 

2 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Ok.  I'm bringing snickers bars to Hampton Friday.  Appvol,  adults have been picking games for decades.  The writers in the star and press do it.  We've been doing it on the boards for years.  Its fun and there's nothing wrong with it.  We uses to use the papers picks for motivation on game night.  Football is exciting and kids have to learn to deal with skepticism or they'll never make it in this world. 

Its the best game ever invented!The lessons learned thru it will help all thru life.Ive used it in Sunday school lessons all the to certain things on the job.Its the ultimate team sport.As you said the motivation drives most kids.I love it!

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Its the best game ever invented!The lessons learned thru it will help all thru life.Ive used it in Sunday school lessons all the to certain things on the job.Its the ultimate team sport.As you said the motivation drives most kids.I love it!

Wrong high school wrestling is. The lessons you learn from it is amazing. It’s up to you to make weight and win your match so the team can have success. 

4 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Wrong high school wrestling is. The lessons you learn from it is amazing. It’s up to you to make weight and win your match so the team can have success. 

Disagree completely!1wrestler can go to state by himself.Takes all 11 in football.Block,tackle,run,pass!Such a beautiful thing.