The tough road continues this week for Henry County

OmahaPatriot

28 minutes ago, WingT08 said:

Deal with it PatNation!

Guy, quit being a troll and trying to start crap from behind a computer screen. You’re obviously obsessed with trying to get a rise out of PN, and it’s very stale and immature. Go run your outdated offense somewhere else. No one cares about your prognostications.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, OmahaPatriot said:

Guy, quit being a troll and trying to start crap from behind a computer screen. You’re obviously obsessed with trying to get a rise out of PN, and it’s very stale and immature. Go run your outdated offense somewhere else. No one cares about your prognostications.

What's funny is we are playing with house money in this game. Non region makes no affect on playoffs. But if we win how many mouths will be shut up??? 

It is a tough road this week for sure and this FABLED YANKER is referring to the long tough road for overrated Brentwood on the way home!!!!  Need this AMAZING YANKER say more???????  The score that all of Henryland awaits is on this very line.......HC 28 - BHS 17 !!  THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE YANKER!!!!!!!   I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!  I AM THE GREATEST YANKER OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!   I AM YOUR YANKER!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, PatriotNation said:

Also too funny not to share. This is what I imagine WingT08 looks like

source.gif

Ha you would actually be very surprised at who I am and what I do. 

11 hours ago, OmahaPatriot said:

You wouldn't be able to stop my offense.