The tough road continues this week for Henry County

OmahaPatriot

1 hour ago, WingT08 said:

Brentwood wins by 2 TD's but I can't wait to read about how many points your "reserves give up" so you can make yourselves feel better about that 1-3 record attached to the mighty Henry Co name. 

Why do u even post here? Why do u even care? Ur a loser! Dont u worry about HC! I would say more but I would get kicked off CoachT. 

46 minutes ago, WingT08 said:

If you can’t handle the heat get out of the kitchen! 

I can handle any heat! Ur just a troll with nothing else in life to do but to talk about a young high school football team that is showing promise despite their record! We could schedule cupcake opponents and be 3-0 right now so get out of here troll

Regardless of outcome, I’m honestly just looking forward to seeing two well-coached, quality programs go at it. This game truthfully has very little impact on the fortunes of either of these teams’ seasons, and that’s actually part of the appeal of this game for me.

Speaking strictly as a high school football fan, I can’t wait to see Brentwood in action. They’re a very good team. It’s a lot harder to say that in region play when the stakes are so high lol 

• Like 1