Westmoreland takes on Trousdale County on the Creekbank

steelcityroller

5 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Come on man, refs have nothing to do with speed and that’s why it got out of hand, 44-6 and coming up with an excuse if the game was close I wouldn’t harp on you but c’mon man! Jackets had 4 penalties and westy had 3 

He’s referring to the whole debacle of the free play at the end of the 1st with the offensive penalty.  I don’t care if it’s 44-6 or 0-0, any ref getting paid has to know the rules. Period.  Coaches are paying these refs money that your kid raised during the year and these refs have no idea how to call it.  

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, 123EaglePride said:

He’s referring to the whole debacle of the free play at the end of the 1st with the offensive penalty.  I don’t care if it’s 44-6 or 0-0, any ref getting paid has to know the rules. Period.  Coaches are paying these refs money that your kid raised during the year and these refs have no idea how to call it.  

Even if you take that play away still wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game Westmoreland wasn't big enough or fast enough to compete with TC just like the last 3 years. At least you'll score a TD this game. 

19 hours ago, 123EaglePride said:

I have seen too many refs have to huddle up to talk about a play in the last 5 years like they do not know the rule changes. 

On 9/20/2019 at 10:58 PM, Mr. Postman1 said:

Not taking anything away from TC

20 hours ago, RTD said:

Even if you take that play away still wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game Westmoreland wasn't big enough or fast enough to compete with TC just like the last 3 years. At least you'll score a TD this game. 

And if you’ll read above. He said, he’s clearly not taking anything away from TC.   Neither was I.  

TC just a better team, no doubt about that. Is what it is on to the next... Good luck on the rest of the year TC. 

P.S. The refs did seem a little confused lol they didn't switch sides after the first quarter and let TC run a play to start the second quarter and never started the clock then switch sides lol.... Either way we would have lost without the refs, I know that one thing didn't play a factor at all. Good luck TC.

1 hour ago, GBO52 said:

TC just a better team, no doubt about that. Is what it is on to the next... Good luck on the rest of the year TC. 

P.S. The refs did seem a little confused lol they didn't switch sides after the first quarter and let TC run a play to start the second quarter and never started the clock then switch sides lol.... Either way we would have lost without the refs, I know that one thing didn't play a factor at all. Good luck TC.

I notice that even my wife notice that. They had me confused for a few seconds. At least they didn't play a a major role in the outcome of the game because. I'm sure that neither team would have like that to much.

15 hours ago, GBO52 said:

If I am correct, there was a flag on the offense(TC) on the play that ended the quarter, westmoreland accepted the penalty which would result in 10 yard flag from the spot of the foul and with no time left it would result in 1 un timed down and then the game would move to the other end to start the 2nd quarter 

Edited by TCRadio

58 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

If I am correct, there was a flag on the offense(TC) on the play that ended the quarter, westmoreland accepted the penalty which would result in 10 yard flag from the spot of the foul and with no time left it would result in 1 un timed down and then the game would move to the other end to start the 2nd quarter 

Ohhhhh ok. That makes sense lol.

• 3 weeks later...