UC takes on the Pioneers in GC

UCStrong77

2 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

You all will be fine man.... Coach Bowling is a heck of a coach, your system will bring you wins, and ya'll will be in the middle of another serious playoff run. I'm sure ya'll will bounce back next week and beat up on South Side.

I do appreciate the 2 posters from Union City, myself and the other poster from Gibson County, the 2 posters from Lake County, the 2 posters from TCA, the 1 poster from Waverly, and the 10 coacht posters from Peabody for keeping this Gibson County/Union City game interesting  and at the top of the CoachT pages throughout the whole week!

Just remember, the best has yet to come for our program....

Hahahahahaha. Here it comes.  I like You better under your other handle Whodatno

Edited by BigEdMo

6 hours ago, westtnsportsfan said:

If there is one thing I can promise it’s that I won’t be crying.  Not near as much crying as there was last year (rain/refs/wet fields)  Do I enjoy wins?  Absolutely.  But I also call it like I see and admit when you just get beat.  IF that’s what happens I’ll tip my cap and hopefully start looking forward to a playoff game.  

I like this dude! A real poster! Props my man!

21 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I like this dude! A real poster! Props my man!

Hes a dang good poster !!! I still agree last year with all the talent the Tide had shouldnt have been close but when you get the big head and let a good team hang around a bad call or 4 shots at the TD from the 1 yard line get ya beat!Whos fault ? Your fault !! At that point you didnt get it done no matter what !!! Move on and hit it hard next gamw !!!